The Baby

Yo it's me!, WooHoo! another chapter, so let's get into it (I don't own One Piece) btw Thanks to all the people who read this story, vote and comment Thank You!

Robin POV

i was sitting on a bench in the park next to me was Zoro sitting down aswell, barely awake by the way, i looked down to see my giant stomach, it had obviously grown giant thanks to my pregnancy. i had one hand holding Zoro's, and my other hand was on my belly, the baby kicked a few times, we decided to not be told the baby's gender, both of our parents are rushing around buying anything they see for the baby, well by parents i basically meant our mothers, they were crazily excited for this baby, i'm not saying that me and Zoro aren't excited, but our mothers are just a little bit too excited, i felt the baby kick and smiled it's crazy thinking whats happening and how much my life is changing and for the better. Zoro looked at me and smiled "Wanna head back now?"

"Yes, if you don't mind"

"It's perfectly fine"

Zoro stood up and helped me up. We walked back to my house, It may sound weird but Zoro has been staying here lately because its close to the birth of our child

We got to my house and Zoro opened the door for me, my parents weren't home, they were most likely out shopping

"I think i'm gonna go take a nap" I said

Zoro nodded silently "ok, do you want help getting up the stairs"

"If you wouldn't mind"

Zoro nodded and smiled, and helped me up then helped me on to my bed, which i then slowly drifted away.

I woke up with a terrible pain, i didn't no what time it was or if anyone was here, i couldn't talk if i opened my all that came out was a groan from this pain, but then it hit me The Baby! i shouted to myself, i managed to get up from my bed and out of my room and slowly made my way down the stairs, i saw my parents, Zoro and Zoro's parents in my living room, Zoro noticed me and ran up to me and held me "Robin are you ok?, your sweating!" all i manged to say was "...t..t..the..ba..ba..baby"

"oh crap, everyone the babys coming"Zoro shouted

Everyone immediately stood up " let's take her to the hospital

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

After hours of pain, i was finally smiling looking down at mine and Zoro's baby boy, i passed over to Zoro and asked "Have you thought of a name?"

"hmm.. how about Sora?"

"Sora....Sora....Sora....... It's perfect" i replied and smiled, looking at baby Sora

Oh yeah the baby has been born!, Thank you guys for reading, btw there is most likely gonna be one or two more chapters, thank you and goodbye