Christmas Time

Robin's POV

Today is Christmas, it's going to be great because I'm spending it with friends and family, it's eight in the morning I'm staying with my family but meeting up with my friends at Luffy's house at 1:00, I got out my bed and looked out my window, seeing  snowflakes falling everywhere.

I got a shower and got changed then went downstairs to find my parents sitting in the kitchen " Merry Christmas dear" my mother greeted as I walked in " Merry Christmas mother,father" I replied

" Merry Christmas! Ho ho ho" my father shouted, me and my mother giggled at my father's atitude. " present time?" father suggested

" yes, let's go next door" mother answered

We all walked into the living room which was fulled with Christmas decorations and presents. It took us about an hour to open all the presents, I didn't really ask for much but my parents still got me loads, I got my mother a bracelet with a few charms on and my father a mug saying No1 Dad. It's now heading on to eleven, my parents are cooking Christmas dinner. I sat in the living room waiting, I didn't really have much to do the TV was on but I wasn't paying attention, I was thinking about if Zoro would like the present I got him, I talk to him about his swords sometimes, and he told me how he fights and that he uses three but one broke, so I thought it would be good if I bought him a new one I hope he'll like it. " Lunch Is Ready!" my father shouted in a funky voice. I walked through into the kitchen to see a table full of food, I walked over and took a seat, my father stood up" I would like to say a few words, I am a very lucky man to have a great life but it would not be great without you two my beautiful wife and my beautiful baby girl, Merry Christmas!"

" Merry Christmas " me and my mother said

" Now Dig In!" my father said

Its now 12:50, I decided to start heading there but first go to tell my parents, I walked into the living room to see them kissing " I'm going now, don't get to out of hand" I said before running out the room and heard them laugh. I went to the front door, just as I opened it, someone rang the door bell, " your quick " I heard the person say, " I didn't know you were going to pick me up" I replied with, I opened the door fully to see Zoro standing there " Merry Christmas" he said, " Merry Christmas " I replied while walking towards him then kissed him, " ready?" he asked " yes " I replied .

We got into his car and started to drive

" hey Robin "

" yeah"

" I'm em gonna give you your present later because it will suit the occasion better "

" Oh OK, I'll give you yours later then too"

" okay, right were here"

We got out the car and walked up to the door, Zoro knocked on the door, and after a minute or two, Luffy opened the door with a big grin " Merry Christmas!" he shouted then.stepped aside to let us in, we walked into the living room to find everyone was already here, " Merry Christmas!" they all said, after half an hour of exchanging gifts, Franky got up and said " Guys it's time to show you all my present from me to, you follow me" we all got up and followed Franky outside to the front of the house, it was quite cold still snowing, Zoro noticed me shiver and stood behind me and wrapped his arms around waist.

" Are You All Ready For Something SUPER!" Franky Shouted

" Yeah!" we all shouted

" Lights On " Franky shouted as he flipped the switch

Just then loads lights came on after a few seconds we all realised what it was, Franky had made all of us out of lights

" AMAZING " we all agreed

We stood outside admiring the lights then decided to go in everyone had gone I was just about to step in when Zoro grabbed my arm and spun me around " you okay?" I asked, all he did was point up I noticed there was mistletoe, I went to kiss but he stopped me " this first " Zoro said then got down on his knees and pulled out a small box from his pocket, he opened it and then asked " Robin, I love you with all my heart will you marry me?"

I was frozen still, different emotions were flying through my body, I finally came back and screamed " Yes!" then we kissed a very passionate kiss, but separated when we heard clapping, we looked at the doorway to see all of the others standing there clapping, I looked back at Zoro and whispered " Best Christmas Ever"