TBI 1

"Let's give it up for BTS!" The MC says as the six males shows up, all bowing to show respect

"Let's give it up for BTS!" The MC says as the six males shows up, all bowing to show respect. They thanked their fans and everyone for the award, a big smile on their faces. The fans cheered, clapping and proud for their boys.

"Oh, goodness, hyung, why do you like watching boxing" Jungkook says, wincing as he sees the boxers land punches on their faces.
"Why? It's entertaining" Yoongi says with a smile. Jungkook just looked at Yoongi like he's crazy.
"Don't mind your Yoongi hyung, Kookie... Come on, let's go somewhere! I want you to meet a friend" Jin says as he wrapped an arm around Jungkook's shoulder.
"I'll come!" Hoseok and Jimin says, raising their arms up.

"How about you, Yoongs? Joon?" Jin asks as he looked at the two rappers.
"We're okay, hyung... I'll have to take care of my plants and crabs, and also Rapmon" Namjoon says as he pets the white dog, who laid on his lap.
"Who are we meeting?" Jungkook asks, raising his brow.
"You'll see" Jin says, winking.

Jungkook's jaw dropped as the car stopped right in front of a boxing gym. He looks back at the three, who stared at him.
"Hyung! What the fuck?!" Jungkook says, groaning.
"Kookie, this is where he works" Jimin says. Jungkook whines, he'll have to see guys punching each other, a naked on their upper body too.
"Let's go?" Jin asks and they all nodded. They walked inside, seeing the boxers, who's are all training. Jungkook and the other three reached a room, knocking on it. Someone opened the door and Jungkook's eyes widened as he sees him.
"Taehyung! We missed you, bro!" Jimin says, laughing as he hugged the half-naked guy. Jungkook gulped, looking away with a blush on his face. The guy is handsome.