TBI 5

Weeks turned into months, Jungkook and Taehyung got close through text

Weeks turned into months, Jungkook and Taehyung got close through text. Both were busy to meet up with each other. Jungkook had an upcoming comeback with his hyungs, and Taehyung has an upcoming fight. He wanted Jungkook to come, but he remembered the younger didn't like violence. He'll ask anyways.

Cutie💜

Jungkookie?

Oh, hyungie?

You're not training?

Well, I'm on break

I have a question

Yes?

Uhm...

Well, I wanna know if you'll come to my fight?

I wanna see you there...

So, I can have some support

Uhm...

Sure!

I'll come with Jimin hyung!

He told me he wanted to see your fight too

It's okay, right?

Taehyung think for a moment, if Jungkook ever started panicking, Jimin will be there to calm him down, so he nodded to himself.

Cutie💜

Of course

The comeback went well as expected. And Taehyung's fight was today, Jungkook and Jimin readied theirselves. Jungkook looked at Jimin, biting his bottom lip.
"I'll be there, okay? No need to worry" Jimin says, patting Jungkook's back. The younger nodded and they got out.

Arriving at the venue, they met Taehyung. They hug the other, smiling and laughing.
"You actually came, huh?" Taehyung says, staring at Jungkook.
"Of course, I'll support you no matter what" Jungkook says, giving the other thumbs up. Taehyung smiled, ruffling the other's hair. Jimin rolls his eyes, thirdwheeling.
"Okay, okay, Tae... Go" Jimin says and dragged Jungkook to their reserved seats.

Jungkook and Jimin stared as the fight starts. Jungkook gasps as the first punch is thrown, Taehyung luckily dodged it. He closes his eyes as he sees Taehyung hit his opponent. He could feel Jimin squeeze his hand, calming him down.
"Go Tae!" They both yelled, Jungkook still supported him, even if he can't properly watch. He smiled, whispering something under his breath.

"Go! I'm here! I'll give you an answer!"