TBI 6

Taehyung fell on the ground, he looks at the crowd, seeing a worried looking Jungkook

Taehyung fell on the ground, he looks at the crowd, seeing a worried looking Jungkook. His eyes widened, he remembered him. He's watching. He can't disappoint him, he went here even if he hated things like this. Taehyung slowly lifted himself up, glaring at his opponent.
"Oh-ho, someone motivated you, huh?" His opponent says, smirking.
"So, what? At least I have someone, you? You're lonely, look at you, no family members are yelling for you" Taehyung says, smirking back. His opponent got mad at that and punched him, but luckily he dodged it.

"Angry?" Taehyung says, chuckling slightly.
"Shut the fuck up" His opponent says and continued to throw punches, getting tired at every move. Taehyung punched him and he fell on the ground, too tired to fight back. Taehyung smirked as the referee starts to count. Taehyung looks back at Jungkook, who gave him a smile, giving thumbs up. He looked at Jimin, who's screaming as he congratulated him, but his main focus is on Jungkook.

Jungkook ran to Taehyung, hugging him.
"You did it!" Jungkook says, smiling. Taehyung lifted him off of the ground, making him gasp.
"So, did you think about your answer?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook smiled, nodding.
"Yes, hyungie~" Jungkook says and Taehyung looked at him.
"Yes" Jungkook whispers to his ear, making Taehyung scream in happiness.
"Yes!" Taehyung says, spinning Jungkook around. The younger giggles and just held on the older.
"You're sticky though" Jungkook says. Taehyung chuckles, putting him down and patting his bottom.
"Hey!" Jungkook says, huffing. Taehyung chuckles and pulled him for a kiss. Jungkook is shocked, but slowly kissed back.

"Why did I agree to come with you?" Jimin says, huffing. The two pulled away, smiling at each other.
"Boyfriends?" Both said at the same time, smiling as they wrapped their pinkies together.