TBI Finale

Jungkook and his hyungs arrived at the venue

Jungkook and his hyungs arrived at the venue. He sat down at the seat Taehyung had told him to sit to. He smiles as he looks around.
"He'll be okay, right?" Jungkook asks, staring at his hyungs.
"Of course he will, Jungkook ah. Especially now, that you're here" Jimin says, winking. They heard a bell ring, which made them all look back and see a referee got in the ring.

Jungkook gulps as he sees Taehyung take a hit. He closes his eyes, not wanting to see his boyfriend hurt, but it's what he do. He opens his eyes again and sees Taehyung punch his opponent. He smiled but his smile faded as he sees Taehyung fall.
"Hyung, come on" He says as the referee starts to count. Taehyung looked at him before slowly getting back up. Taehyung gave a smirk before going into had fighting stance again. Jungkook smiled, clapping his hands as he sees Taehyung, gave a few more punch and his opponent is knocked out. In the end, Taehyung won.

Jungkook ran to Taehyung, who carried him and spun him around as he wrapped his legs around his waist. Jungkook laughs, tightly holding onto him.
"Okay, okay, enough of that. Congrats, Tae" Yoongi says as the others walked in. Taehyung thanked them, wrapping an arm around Jungkook's waist and kissing the top of his head.

A few years later...

"Daddy was a boxer?" Their 5 year old son asks, staring at Jungkook.
"Oh, yes, baby, daddy was a boxer" Jungkook says, giggling. Taehyung sat beside Jungkook, kissing his cheek and his son's forehead.
"You guys talking about me?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook and his son nodded.
"Yup! Daddy ish cool!" Their son says, sitting on his lap. They all laughed, having a group hug.