TBI 2

"Who's the guy?" Taehyung asks with a smirk, crossing his arms

"Who's the guy?" Taehyung asks with a smirk, crossing his arms. Jin glared at Taehyung, flicking his forehead.
"Don't" Jin says, voice sounding like a warning.
"Oh, come on, I'm just asking" Taehyung says, chuckling.
"Oh, yeah!" Hoseok says and grabbed Jungkook, who got startled.
"Kookie, meet Taehyung... Kim Taehyung, he's 25 years old, gonna turn 26 on December 30" Hoseok says, chuckling.
"Hyung, you literally said all my information to him" Taehyung says. Jungkook blushed at the voice, deep ass voice.
"Oh, shut up... Now, Tae, meet Jungkook... Jeon Jungkook, he just turned 24 last September 1" Hoseok says. Jin and Jimin chuckles, shaking their heads.

Jungkook gulped and shook hands with Taehyung, nodding before he hid behind Jin.
"Uhm?" Taehyung let out, raising his brow.
"He doesn't want to watch the people boxing each other, he's not that much of a fan of violence" Jin says, chuckling.
"You guys forced me to come here" Jungkook says, huffing. Jimin smirks and leaned to his ear.
"If we didn't take you here, you wouldn't meet our handsome friend" Jimin whispers, making Jungkook blush again. He pinches Jimin, who let out a silent scream and glared at him.

"Hmm, why are you guys here anyways?" Taehyung asks, crossing his arms.
"Oh, you don't want us here?" Jin says, raising his brow.
"Oh, come on, Jin hyung. Don't be dramatic, I'm just asking why you guys came here" Taehyung says, chuckling, looking back at Jungkook, who hid his face again.
"Well, we want you to treat us with food" Jimin says as he wrapped an around Taehyung's shoulder.
"Aish, you guys and food, you guys are literally multi-millionaires" Taehyung says, rolling his eyes.
"And you ain't? Oh, come on, we're your friends" Jimin says, winking.
"On one condition" Taehyung whispers to Jimin, who hummed.

"Give me Jungkook's number"

"Deal"