1: Charlie

I yawn, sitting up

I yawn, sitting up. I rub my eyes open, then pause. This isn't my room.

Last night rushes back to me.

"Such a good little pet."

"Keep your legs open for me."

"You're taking us so well."

"You look so pretty."

"You sound so nice."

"Beg for me again."

"That feels good? That right there?"

"Just like that. You're so good for us."

I look over, and see him watching me. Daddy.

"Good morning." He says. His long dark hair is in a braid that reaches halfway down his back, loose strands falling into his pale face, and I see the place I bit his shoulder last night. My eyes trail to his lips, and his smooth chest, his fingers, the top of his pants-

"You're staring, darling." He drawls, reaching forward to tilt my head up to look into his dark eyes. Jordan, I remember his name is.

 "You aren't in pain, right?"

I shake my head.

He hums softly. "I hope I wasn't too hard on your throat."

"I'm okay." I say softly.

"There you are. Was last night okay?"

Last night.

I was sober. That's the first thing I remember. I didn't drink anything but soda.

Harper and Jordan came up to me and Byron- oh god, By's going to kill me-and they flirted, and I flirted back, then they took me home, then...

"Are they awake?"

Mommy. No, Harper. Yeah, that's right.

Harper comes into the room, wearing shorts that hug her strong thighs, and a loose t-shirt. Her dark skin looks so pretty in the sunlight coming from the small window. Her dreads are tied up lazily, showing the shaved sides of her head.

They both smell so good. And now I smell like them.

Being one of the many hybrids in the world, I have a great sense of smell. I'm a dog hybrid-a golden retriever to be exact. Getting attention from them made me so excited.

"Hello." Harper says softly, sitting on the bed by me. "How are you feeling?"

"M'okay."

"Good. You aren't sore?"

Jordan's fingers land on my shoulder, and he lets out a sound. "You're really tense. I can give you a massage if you want."

He wants to touch me. I can't stop my tail from thumping on bed.

"Yeah?" He smiles.

I blush. "Yeah."

"I hope you didn't have anywhere to be." Harper says. "We let you sleep in, it's almost ten."

Byron's so going to kill me. "Um, no."

Her fingers brush my cheek, her dark eyes studying me. I lean into the touch, eyes fluttering closed. My lips start to form a plea, but she pulls away.

"Your clothes are clean now, if you want to change." She says. She tilts her head, lip curling a bit. "You look cute, though."

I look down, and realize I'm in their clothes. A large t-shirt and shorts. I smell like them. I don't want to change.

Jordan leans over to Harper, and murmurs, "Are we going to ask them?"

She nods, eyes still on me. Jordan touches my hand lightly, and I turn my attention to him.

"We enjoyed last night." He tells me. "We were wondering if we could see you again sometime."

I can't stop my tail. "You want to see me again? Really?"

He smiles. "Yes, really. We don't both usually like someone, so we'd like to see where this goes."

Right. They're married.

"You guys are together, though...you won't be mad?"

"We talked about it already." Harper tells me. "We want to try it if you're willing."

"Try what?"

She smiles. "Dating, Charlie."

They want to date me. "Just for..."

"Sex?" Jordan says. "You can say it, we don't mind."

I blush. "Just for that?"

 "Of course not. We want to get to know you, too. Though, sex would be nice, too. You really did look pretty under us last night."

I bite my lip, and nod slowly. "Okay."

"You want to try?"

"Yeah. Um. How old are you guys?"

"I'm twenty six." Harper says. She flicks the side of Jordan's head lightly. "He'll be the same soon."

Jordan kisses my cheek, and my tail curls around my leg in embarrassment. "You won't regret this, I promise. We'll spoil you silly, and we can go on dates, and we'll have so much se-"

"Jordan." Harper says. "Give them a minute."

He huffs, getting off the bed. "I'm going to get them some food."

I watch his hips sway as he goes. I think I'm going to like this.