31. Harper

Jordan wants to get spoiled for his birthday weekend, so he's spoiling us tonight

We're eating at home, but he rushed us out of the house so he could get ready. Tristan helped him, in exchange for a week off work to go on vacation.

The table has a dark red tablecloth, and flower petals scattered around a large vase. There's wine, steak, and other elegant things for us. He's in a suit, which Charlie and I can't take our eyes off of. He looks nervous, until Charlie hugs him.

They smile up at him, and he strokes their hair. "Thank you."

"Of course. You guys like it?"

"Yes." They grin.

I cup his chin, and kiss him. "Thanks, baby. This is amazing."

"I know." He smirks, but kisses me back. "Let's eat, yeah?"

----------------------

Charlie giggles. "No, that's not what I meant."

"No? Then what did you mean?"

Jordan's flirting heavily, smirking at Charlie. His fingers creep up their thighs, and they're bright red. We finished eating a while ago, and Jordan's making sure Charlie will be ready for him as soon as we're in the bedroom.

"I-I only meant I wanted to, not that-"

"So you don't want me to fuck you so hard you can't walk?"

Their face flames. "T-That's not what I said!"

He guides them into his lap, so they're straddling him, and their breath hitches, fingers curling in his shirt. 

"Ah...J-Jordan?"

"Hm. What's wrong with your legs?" He asks Charlie, hands sliding down to their hips.

"What? My legs?"

"Yeah. Why aren't they around my head?" He smirks.

Their breath hitches. "I-I don't know."

Ten minutes later, Jordan has his wish, and Charlie is straddling his face, facing me. We're in our bedroom, Jordan on his back on the bed, me between his legs. I have my strap-on, and I'm fucking him-something we haven't done in a while.

"Jordan." Charlie gasps. Their body arches, hands twisted in his hair as they fuck his face.

I roll my hips, and Jordan groans, toes curling. "Ah-Harp~"

"Mhm, you like that?" I snap my hips, smirking as his nails dig into Charlie's waist. "Right there?"

"Harper."

I reach for Charlie, sliding my hand in their hair, and tugging them forward for a kiss. They gasp as my tongue slides into their mouth, lips parting.

 "He's making you feel good, baby?" I murmur.