8: Jordan

"Okay, bye. You can leave now."

Harper rolls her eyes. "Jordan."

I cross my arms and glare at her. She raises and eyebrow.

"You're never this mad when I leave." She murmurs, grabbing my wrist, and tugging me to her.

I let her pull me in for a hug that I melt into. "I hate you."

"Love you too." She says, tilting my head to kiss me.

To annoy her, I kiss her boob through her shirt with a smirk, and she automatically smacks my ass. It's tradition at this point.

"You're so weird." She says, pulling away, laughing.

"You love it." I retort, picking up one of her bags.

We bicker on the way to the car, where most of the other things are already packed. She doesn't have to bring a lot, but she likes to be prepared, in case someone else forgot something.

I see Charlie's car pulling up, and notice Harper stop to watch them park. She thinks they look really hot when they're driving.

"Perv." I mutter, and she smacks my arm.

"Shut up. You're the one addicted to feeding them stuff."

"Shut up."

Charline gets out of the car, tail wagging at the sight of us. They walk over, biting their lip. "Hi."

"Hey, baby." Harper says, cupping their cheek. "I'm going to miss you."

"I'll miss you, too." They murmur.

Harper tugs them into a kiss, then a hug, and they melt into it. They reach out to grab my hand, and I squeeze it, smiling.

"You'll call?" They ask.

"I will."

"Promise?"

"I promise, pet. I will, don't worry."

"If you come over at night, we can have phone sex." I tell them.

"Phone-What?"

"You'll see." I say. "Tell Harper good bye."

They bite their lip. "Bye."

Harper kisses them again. "Be good while I'm gone. Don't let Jordan get into trouble."

"I won't." They giggle.

Harper smiles, and pets them. "I'll call tonight." She catches my collar and tugs me in for a kiss. "You be good too."

"Yeah, yeah." I mutter, rolling my eyes.

After another minute of this, she finally gets in the car.we watch her drive off, then I lead Charlie inside.