Chapter 0.2

– your P

your P.O.V

So like....

People was against by the fact that I had bring a demon, especially uppermoon 5.

Though, Yoriichi along with Muzan and his gangs, they didn't mind it one bit since they knew better that I would never spare a demons live. So if I did, then that demon must've been special.

But then again, I threaten them.

"If all of you, dare to hurt my child... I would kill anyone in this room expect for Oyakata-sama of course and his family, and then myself."

And because of me being stronger than them and having a very higher status than them, they didn't do anything and watch if Eichi really is going to be a big help for the corps.

And he has been a very BIG help for the corps, he told me what his leader's other weakness is, his power and other stuff.

He even helped me cook!

And when I tried to cook he would protest by saying, "I cannot do that! What type of butler I am if I let [name]-sama cook??"

But like, when was he my butler? But I don't care, he is adorable. Let me marry him already!

Enough of that, I heard about what happened in Mondstadt and the Stormterror issues.

And they need my help. Again.

It's not like I don't want to help, but like.. can't they do it themselves? They're Knights right? And Knights in fairy tale are always brave with whatever they're going through.

So why bother asking help from a mere demon Slayer, who is secretly a god.

But I don't want to come off rude, so I have no choices but to accept. And they are willing to pay me with some good amount of Mora.