BLACK HOLES IS HERE!

Hello everyone!

Thank you so much for making it this far into the Mors Mortis Trilogy! I know I've left you hanging for a while, but the final instalment of Leah and Jared's story is finally here!  🎉🎉 

If you haven't read Black Stars and Dark Matter, I suggest you go back and do so, because otherwise this story is going to be really confusing for you.

If you have: sit back, relax, and get ready for a lot of shit to go down 😉

Lots of love,

Skylar xx

If you enjoy the story and want to show your support, please consider adding Black Holes to a public reading list. It allows more readers to discover it 😊

Copyright © 2021. All works posted here are the property of Skylar Black. Do not use without permission. Any duplication or reproduction of all or part of this work without explicit permission by the author is illegal. 

Recap of Dark Matter:

After returning to the live world, Leah realised she could still connect back to the world of the dead. She was told her connection could upset the balance between the worlds and not to use it, but whenever she was emotional it became more difficult. As the rebels continued to threaten the safety of the people she loved, Leah's emotions repeatedly got the better of her and she lets the ghosts out. When the S.I.S finally decides to hit back, Leah ends up in a confrontation with Brenton. She kills him, but in the process gets shot herself, and the portal that'd sat inside her since she'd returned to the live world is released. Without a person to anchor it, the portal begins to devour the world.

A lot of other things happen too, but you can go back and read them yourself if you choose 😜