Lucian

Music. Lucian was swingin in his empty ballroom. In his right hand a wine glass in it. Red as his lips. In his other hand a cigarette. His dark suit coverd in red Blood. Smiling like a child and with closed eyes he danced. A Dagger coverd in blood lying next to him on the floor. The chandelier was shining just for him. The music was so loud, you could hear it in the whole Mansion. Even out there in the dark forest. A thunderstorm rages outside. Everything was like a Dream. A Bad-Dream. Lucian threw his empty wine glass against the big wall. The glass broke in hundred pieces. He squeezed his cigarette on his Palm. He loved the Pain he felt. He laughed and begun to walk backwards, he fell and he was lying on the Floor. Still laughing. Lucian closed his Dark Black eyes and fell asleep on the cold Floor.

He woke up on the same place, where he fell asleep yesterday. Still in his blood coverd Suit, his black shoulder length Hair was messy. He stood up and made his way to the Bathroom. He wanted to shower but there was a Girl laying in his Bathtube. Her white blonde hair and her Beautiful white Dress were coverd in red wine. Was she dead? Maybe, her pale Skin was normal but her lips, her lips were equal to snow. Lucian left the Bathroom and went to his Bedroom. On his bed a beautiful man, with Brown hair and another one with Red hair on the floor. Both were sleeping, or maybe dead. Lucian didnt care about these People. He had his fun last night. He changed his clothes into a Dark Red suit with a Black tie. He washed his long black hair and brushed them behind his ears. His Black fingernails were still coverd in blood. It took over ten Minutes to get rid of it. He watched himself in the Mirror. He walked in the Living room just to notice more People were laying on his Couch, Floor, Tabels or Chairs. He ignored them, made his way into the kitchen, and cooked himself Breakfast. After he finished it, he walked down in his Basement, where a few faeries sleept in Cages. "Wake up! Its time to Clean!" he yelled and unlocked the Cages. There were 3 Cages with 3 faeries in it. "Clean the House! And when you finished, get these People out of my House!" Technically it wasnt his House. It was his fathers house. But Lucian killed him a few Years ago, so he was the only one left. His mother died when he was Born and his Father said it was Lucians fault that she died. He made him feel guilty for his Mothers death, it made him feel like a murderer, and he became one. His Childhood was Depressing and painful. His Father hit him nearly every day. He even cut him once with a kitchen knife. The scar was still above his eyebrow. "Sure Mr. Lucian." The faeries went upstairs and Lucian followed them. He decided to go for a walk while the faeries would clean his house. He took a Black Coat and a grey Scarf. It was cold outside. He lived in the North Grove Mansion at the Snowy Peaks. Lucian lived his whole life in the Snowy Peaks. He only knew Cold, Ice and Snowstorms. Maybe thats another reason why he's so cold-hearted and lonely. Sure he had a few People over the Weekend at his house, but they only wanted to stay at his House because its big. He had no Friends, no Family. Just himself.

His Boots left big footprints in the Snow. The forest was dark and cold. You could hear some cracks in the trees or snow falling of them on the ground. But you coulnd't hear Birds or other animals. He felt like he was alone on this Planet. He felt alone all the time. He never had a sibling, a friend, a Father or a Mother. Not even a Boy- or Girlfriend. He was like a lonely wolf. Of course he had Sex or Kisses but they were meaningless. Just for the Moment. Like a Picture, it happend and you still have the memory of it, but thats all. You dont have a real realationship, you just got this damn Memory. And the Memory is not even clear because they were always drunk or high when it happend. Lucian was Twenty two but looked younger then he was, thats why a lot of his love intrests were 4 or 5 Years younger than him. But he never truly Loved someone in his live. He never experienced what true Love was like. He never really saw people loving each other. His Mother died at his birth but he was sure, that what his Father and his Mother had, wasnt Love. He hit her too and maybe even raped her. This man was a Monster. Thats why Lucian Killed him two Years ago. He saw his oppertunity when his Father went under the shower. Lucian took a Kitchen knife and cut his fathers's throat when he came out of the shower. Lucian could remember this day like it was yesterday. At this day he felt something what he never had ever felt in his whole live. Happiness and joy. He liked the thought of his Father being dead, but he also enjoyed killing. Since this day he begun to murder People for fun and for his joy. Mostly random people like bandits or faeries. He hated faeries. Thats why he kidnapped some for cleaning his house.

But one day he met a Young Woman.