Lucian

11 Months ago

Her Hair had a beautiful brown color. Her light brown Skin glowed in the Sun. Her pretty face had ocean blue eyes. You could drown in them very easily. Lucian had never seen such a stunning person in his life. After a few minutes he noticed she had seen him. She took her knife, but she just stood there. He tried to signalize her that he wouldnt hurt her but she ran towards him. Lucian fell backwards and they hit the ground. Her knife on his throat. "Who are you? And what do you do here ?" She hissed. She was really strong and Lucian could just lay there. I-. I'm Lucian. And i dont want to hurt you Girl." "Angelic". she stood up and said: "Why are you out here? There shouldnt be humans in this forest." Lucian rose and drove through his Hair."I live here. I can be wherever i want Angelica" "Its just Angelic" she hissed and turned around. "What a stupid name" he laughed. "Oh and Lucian is better? Why did your mother gave you a royal name like that?" she turned around with her bag and waited for a response. "Lucian means Light. My mother was always a fan of names with beautiful meanings. But i couldnt ask her about my name. She died at my birth-"."I'm Sorry, i didnt meant to-" she tried to apoligize but he cut her off: "Its fine. No one is kind to me. You are the first person who apoligized for something in my whole life." he hated himself for the little smirk on his lips. "Well, you should go home now. My people will be here in a few minutes. The Hunting season starts today and we decided to come here this year. You and your Family and friends should stay inside for the next 24 Hours." "I'm alone. I dont have anyone living in my house, but i will stay inside if the great Angelica says it." She burst out an laughter. "Its still Angelic and i'm sorry to hear that." Her laugh was like music to him. She nodded and turned around but Lucian stopped her. "If you want-. You can visit me someday. I live at the North Grove Mansion. Not far from here." she turned around with a smile on her soft lips. She just said "See you" and with a wink she was gone.

On the next day Lucian woke up from a knock on his door. This was the first time he didnt dreamed about blood, murder or his father. He dreamed about- "Angelic". She stood in new clothes at his door. With a smile on her red lips she said: "Is that really your House? Its so big like-" Lucian scratched his neck and nodded tierdly. Angelic and Lucian ate Breakfast together and told each other things about their life. "I dont have Siblings, but i wished i would have some. Then i wouldnt be so lonley here." Angelic took a sip of her Coffe and asked "What about your Father ?" Lucian felt the Anger inside him but he tried to stay calm. He just said "Nothing" and rose from his Chair to get some more Coffe. "You want some more?" She shook her head. He slammed his fist in the Kitchen wall. Everytime someone mentioned his father he would lose Control over himself. Memories came in his mind.

"If you ever dare to scream at me like that i swear to the Saints i will beat you up Until you cant walk!" He did. " What are you Looking at Boy? Should i lock you up in the basement again?!" He did. "Come here Lucian. I'm in a bad mood and i need something to calm down!" he took his belt of and-. "I will throw these knives at you if you dont do what i say! Are we Clear Boy?!" Lucian did what his father said but he did it anyways. He was 3 years old when his father hit him the first time. 9, when he first tried to abusive him in an intime way.

"Papa, please dont do this- !!!" Lucian's eyes shut open when something tuched his biceps. Angelic. She touched his cheeks. He cried, and their plates layed broken on the kitchen floor. He glanced at her blue eyes. "I'm sorry if it was a mistake to ask you about your-" He took her hand. "No, i'm sorry". He apoligized so many times in his life, but he never truly meant it- now he did. "You should better leave now. "She nodded and took a few steps back. "If you want-, i'm always here. Just if you-" "Okay" she said to cut him off. Angelic took her Bag and Cloak and left the Mansion. Lucian starred at his hands. shacking. Full of tears. He told his Faeries to clean up this mess and went straight to his bed. Sometimes he just wanted to die. But he didnt felt Sadness at this moment. Just anger. He had to do something about that. He pulled his Cloak on and took his Daggers. He killed a few animals and four hunters that day.