Alya

"Its getting darker, we should make a pause and sleep Star". Alya and her horse were already in the Snow Mountains and it begun to feel colder. She took her Cloak and her scarf. The whole forrest was white, it was wonderful. She could see the stars on the night sky. "Its not save here, we should go up on the mountains, you see there" she pointet on a cliff on the top of the mountain. It started to rain so they rid faster. Alya had a few blankets in her bag. They could use it as a tent. When they arrived on the top Alya saw something. A animal ? or just a Stone? Something was laying there..."A Girl?!" She barley fell of her horse and ran towards the girl. She was laying near a tree. Everything was Bloodred. "Hello! Oh heaven. Starlight come here Buddy, i need my bag!" Alya took the girls hand to check if she was still alive."Oh thanks god she's alive!" She pulled out a blanket and pressed it on her wound. It stopped bleeding and Alya took a deep breath. She noticed how beautiful this girl was. She had white Blonde hair and soft lips. She coulnd't see her eyes but Alya knew they would be beautiful. She was staring at the girl for almost five minutes. Suddenly the girl opened her eyes and Alya flinched back. "AHH-uh" she pressed her hand on the blanket. "You need help or else you will die". The girl saw up right in Alyas eyes and hissed:" who the fuck are you? and what are you doing here?" Her voice was raspy and scratched. "Well, i tried to help you, and as i said we need to get you some medical help." The Girl scoffed."We? I need help, but not from you mysterious girl". She tried to walk but she fell again. "I have a horse. when you tell me where you life i could-" she stood up again and took a deep breath. "Fine, bring me to the Cloveshire Castle." Castle? was she a Princess or something ? I mean she was very beautiful and princesses are always beautiful. But her clothes, no princess would ever wear leather jackets and black pants. Alya was always wearing cute dresses or beautiful golden Outfits. Alya nodded and helped the girl on her horse."whats you Name?" She looked down right in Alyas eyes. Now you could see her beautiful Blue eyes. You could lose yourself in them like in the Ocean. "Crystal" "Oh i love Crystals, i have a lot of them back home and-" Alya shut when she noticed what she just said to Crystal. " I mean beautiful name, I'm Alya by the way and yes i'm kinda a-". "Can we leave now? I really dont want do die out here. And its really cold." "sure, i'm sorry sometimes i just talk to much." Crystal nodded and held the blanket tight around her waist. It was really cold so they made their way down to the Castle. No one said anything the whole time. But Crystal broke the silence when they arrived. "Its fine i can walk alone from now-" "NO! I mean No, you broke your leg and you cant even stand straight. I will bring you in there. Its fine, right Star?" Crystal was clearly annoyed. "Your horses name is Star?" "No, its Starlight actually. I named him Starlight because i love the stars." Crystal added a annoyed whispered "Great". She leaned back again to rest. When they arrived at the Castle a woman and two handsome young men came out of it. "CRYSTAL! OH MY GOD! WHAT HAPPEND?! YOU ARE BLEEDING!" the woman took Crystal and hugged her. "Its okay Mom, i'm alive". The two men came to Alya "Who are you? what have you done to-" The smaller one had blonde hair just like Crystal, but the other one had dark Brown hair. Just like Alya. He didnt look like her brother, but his eyes told her. He had exacly the same eyes. Alya didnt heard what the Boys were saying. She only focused on Crystal and her mother. She remindes Alya of her own mother. Always worried but not really caring. She screamed at her.

"Where have you been Young Lady?!" "Mother please, i need a healer. It doesnt matter." "And who is this Girl?" Crystal exhaled but before she could try to explain the Situation, she got interuppted by her. "Alya! Hi- uhm your majesty ? My Name is uh Alya" Alya awkwardly stretched her Hand out before the confused woman. "I- uh kinda saved your Daughter. Miss...?" " -Atos. And its you Highness Atos" "Mother please i need a-" Crystal fell towards in her Mothers arms. "Ambrose, Killian! Come here now!" the Boys took her sister and ran inside. "ah Stop. You can leave now. Thanks for bringing my Daughter home. Have a good night" The door shut right in front of Alya. "Wow, rude". She turned back to Starlight. "Well this was kinda weird. Lets move on. maybe we can find another place to sleep."