Angelic

Angelic stayed at his house again, but this morning felt different. She stood up and took her clothes back on. Where was he? She heard noises from the outside. She saw a lot of men on horses with amour on. They held swords and shields. Then Angelic noticed the Crest of her Kingdom. These were her people. The ones of her Family. She never told him about her royalty and the life she had at the Castle. She always avoided that question, or she lied. She could see the man on the white Horse was talking with someone. Angelic couldnt see with whom but she knew they lived alone in this house. It was Lucian. She ran the staircases down and took her cloak. It was still cold and snowy outside. The door was closed. Angelic snuck to the door to hear what the man was talking about.

We dont want to start a war boy! Give us the Princess and we will leave. With Her. Angelic slapped her hand over her mouth. Suddenly she could hear the boys voice. I dont know what you are talking about! Here is no Princess. Now leave and I will forget about this. He didnt know anything about her past as a Princess, but by now he would know. She told him one thing about her past. That she wouldnt go back, she couldnt go back. She left the castle two years ago when her parents told her about an arranged marriage with a prince from the South. Angelic hated this man and she wanted to create her own future, like she wants. Angelic was the oldest of 3 sisters and was the pride of her parents. Angelic always did what everyone wanted. She wore tight dresses where she could barley breath in, danced with creepy old kings and sat quietly at the dinner table. Her life was controlled by her mother, the queen. Her Father had better things do to. It was the right thing to leave this hell. But they were searching everywhere for her.

Give us the Princess! We know she is here. We know everything about your little life here. Our spys told us all we had to know. Now, if you wont give us what we want, we will hurt you! Angelic stood up, her hand on the doorhandle. She loved him, and he shouldnt get hurt because of her. She knew how strong he was, but out there stood at least twenty men. Not even he could defend them alone. I wont ask you again boy! For a moment everything was quiet, then she just heard This is my mansion, my property! I will kill all of you if you- angelic stumbled forwards the door. The Door flew open, and she fell to the ground. When she saw up, everyone was quiet and watching her. She saw the men pointed their Swords and Bows against her. Lucian stood next to her with a confused look on his face. What are you doing? he asked and held his hand out. I could ask you the same. She took his hand and stood up. So, you lied to me? The whole time? Angelic why did you- she cut him off: I had no choice. I was a princess who should be queen one day, who ran away from her Kingdom to save her life. I couldnt tell anyone anything about my past. I-Couldnt trust you? he hissed. Go on and say it. You couldnt trust me. I told you everything about me and my father. About my Childhood and my mistakes. I trusted you angelic! she took a step back. She hated it when he raised his voice against her. He did it a few times but mostly he apologized right after what he did. But now, he seemed very furious. I-, Of course I trust you! But-, I wanted to leave my past behind and I thought it wouldnt matter. Her voice cracked and she felt a tear on her cheek. No! Dont cry. You know how I feel when I make you cry. Thats not fair! This time I did nothing wrong. This is your fault! She wouldnt say she was afraid of him. But sometimes he scared her. His past with his abusive father and a dead mother had left scars on him. Angelic wanted to heal those scars, but this part of him would never go away. A few times he hit her, but he always apologized so it was okay, she told herself. Everyone makes mistakes. If he threw something at her, or if he just screamed. It wouldnt matter, she still loved him. Maybe this was not the best for her life, not what she wanted to have, but anything was better then at home, she always told herself this, when she laid crying on the Bathroom floor.

Princess Angelic? We searched everywhere your Majesty. We have the order to bring you Home, so if you would- angelic cut him off. No. She turned her back to Lucian and said I will not come Home. You can tell my Parents; I will not come back. The man on the white horse begun to laugh. This was not a Question miss. You have no choice. You will come with us. Now. Angelic felt a cold hand on hers. I dont want to go back Lucian she whispered, still with her back to him. You wont. I promise he took her hand in his. She felt his cold skin on hers and it made her shiver. The last time he holds her hand like this was a week ago when he apologized for hitting her. The bruise was still there. She had a few ones. But she always covered them with make-up. She did the same thing back at the castle, when those old Kings had fun with her. She hated every moment of it. But her father would make new Soldiers or more money with it. He used his own daughter like a doll for his power. Angelic was glad that Lucian never used her Body against her permission. She still felt his cold palm on hers. If you wont come with us by your own, we may need to use our weapons Miss. The man signalized something with his hand to a boy with a Bow. You cant hurt me! Im the princess! What now huh? the man still had a smile on his lips. oh dont worry Miss. We wont hurt you. But your friend over there is useless for us. He pointed at Lucian. No! Everything was quiet and suddenly a shot came.

Everything happened so quickly. An arrow flew right in their direction. It came from the forest in the back. The guards did nothing and watched it happen. Lucian just stood there and said I never told you, but I love you Angelic. I will always love you.

The arrow came and Angelic couldnt help herself. She had to save him. She threw herself towards him and saw him in his wonderful eyes while it happened. She felt a pain on her back and in her Stomach. I-, I love you too Lucian. Tears fell down her cheeks. She felt the blood dripping on the floor. Angelic! No! she fell towards him, and he held her in his arms. They sank to the ground. Please dont die. No. he cried and pressed his cold hand on her wound. I lost everyone I loved. And I lost many people. I cant lose you too. She took her hand and squeezed his. Im here. Im ready. I was always ready to go Lucian. Just let me go. She whispered in his ear I forgive you. For everything you did to me, or the others. He shook his head No, but Im not ready. Angelic. I-, I dont want to be alone again. I need you. I cant live without you. he took his arm around her waist. Lu-, Lucian, this is what I always wanted. And you are making it very hard right now. Tell my sisters I love them, tell them I will watch over them from Heaven, and over you. I Love you she slowly closed her eyes with a smile. No! Angelic please dont! He laid his head against hers and felt her warm skin for a last time.