06 : 𝖣𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝖣𝖾𝗅𝖺𝗒 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖥𝗈𝗈𝖽

[🍃]

Saturday meant rest day for Beomgyu. This brought delight to Y/N, especially when they both agreed to call on their wedding planner to come over for further adjustments and revisions on their ceremony.

Of course, discussing the essentials wasn't a piece of cake. Y/N and Beomgyu have gone indecisive, going back and forth to the choices presented, hoping to come up with a perfect grand-visual outcome.

"Eve's Garden can hold a maximum of 60 people in capacity, which I think is suitable since your guest list only holds around 50." Vivian, their designer said.

"However," Beomgyu flipped through the brochure. "Y/N and I wish to change the venue for the reception. Eve's Garden is a little too enclosed. We want an open space. Not too stuffy."

"I understand, Mr. Choi. Well, what do you say about St. Louis' parish grounds? It's a lot more closer to your ceremonial spot and its perimeter is wide enough to carry various seating and table arrangements."

Beomgyu turned to his girl. "How about that, darling?"

"Hmm." Y/N scooted close to the picture. "Yes, I think it's much better."

"Perfect." Vivian nodded. "You also told me that you wanted to change the motif, isn't that right, Miss L/N?"

"Ah. I was hoping if we could replace the peonies with lilacs. Since we're leaning towards a lavender theme anyway."

Vivian quickly scribbled down. "Lilacs tend to cost lesser than peonies as well. Good thinking. We can combine it with the daisies and baby's breath for your bouquet. Anything else?"

"Which color suits best with lavender?" Beomgyu chirped. "We can't have a monochromatic occasion, can we?"

"Cream white and pale grey." Y/N answered. "They're not too saturated nor sloppy. It's soothing for the eyes."

"Speaking of, I've gathered textile samples for the drapery the other day, Miss L/N. I could send it to you tomorrow and you can tell me which fabric you prefer."

"Absolutely."

Beomgyu laid his back on the couch, frowning. He wasn't too experienced in organizing events, let alone make his own dream wedding perfect. His future wife had already made it clear that she wanted to make the most out of it since it only happens once. Luckily, Y/N had an artistic mind. She and Vivian could easily get along. Y/N poured tea into three small cups, offering their designer one. Vivian received it with a faint "thanks" while the guy sipped loudly.