14 : 𝖦𝗈𝗈𝖽 𝖤𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝖭𝗈𝗍

[🌃]

One week.

One week had gone in a blink of an eye. Y/N slouched underneath the heavy comforter, her own laptop propped open in front as she was on a video call with Beomgyu who was currently scribbling on a few papers.

"..and I've been signing these documents lately." He ranted, frowning. "Our boss said he'd spare us a long break if we do well. That's why we strive really hard to seal the deal with the other company."

"Yeah, you look incredibly exhausted, Beomgyu."

The lad apologetically smiled. His once neatly styled hair was currently blasted in all directions, indicating that he hasn't been paying attention to himself. The dark circles around his eyes grew even more prominent, sinking his sockets. His cheekbones became deeper. Beomgyu cared less but to Y/N, he seemed as if he was a living corpse.

"Have you eaten yet?" She inquired,  taking a candy into her mouth. "Have you been drinking enough water?"

"No, I haven't had my dinner yet, darling." Beomgyu sighed. "I will eat after this. Please, don't worry about me."

"How can't I?"

"I'll be alright, my baby."

"If only you could see yourself right now."

"Sheesh. I know I'm handsome—"

"Beomgyu."

"Y/N."

Beomgyu put down his pen. He perched his chin on the surface of his desk, shooting Y/N a puppy-face. She furrowed her brows, not wanting to give in tonight. He was practically wasting himself away. She can't let that happen.

"I'm a grownup!" He chirped and flexed his biceps. "I'm still strong! See? I'm fueled, Y/N! Yah!"

Y/N remained silent. Beomgyu sensed her displeasure so he behaved. He cleared his throat and rolled his chair back to get something.

"Hey, I got this for you." He grinned, holding up a gift bag. "I saw it on my way to the hotel earlier and thought that you might love it."

"What's that?"

"Ah-ah." He chuckled. "Can't tell."

"Give me a hint."

"Why would I?!" Beomgyu faked offense. "If I do, you're going to figure it out!"

"Alright, suit yourself."

"I also consulted the wishlist that you gave me."

Y/N's eyes widened. "Did you—"

"Buy your wishlist? Yes. I have the.. Uh.. Wait, let me show them.."

Beomgyu disappeared again and returned with a few boxes in his arms. He struggled a bit, cursing underneath his breath as one fell off his grip. Y/N silently laughed.

"These are.. I honestly have no idea.. Albums and lightsticks..?"

"No fucking way!" Y/N exclaimed. "You bought them all?!"