3 : the first appointment

"Gosh, his house is huge..." Hwayoung gasped when she stood in front of Jungwon's three-story mansion.

"Am I even at the right place?" Hwayoung repeatedly checked the document where it stated Jungwon's address. Though she was pretty affluent, herself, she had never footed into a three-story mansion ever in her life.

"There you are!" A voice called out from the front which surprised Hwayoung. A mature-looking lady, clothed in a black Chanel dress gracefully walked towards Hwayoung's direction.

"You must be Dr Eo, am I right?" The lady asked with a smile.

"Yes." Hwayoung politely replied, feeling welcomed by the lady's warmth.

"Good evening, I'm Jungwon's mother. You can just address me as Aunty Jinkyong."
She introduced and Hwayoung bowed respectfully.

"Please head in." She showed Hwayoung the way to the huge living room. Wow, his house is really big. Hwayoung gaped in astonishment, particularly at the massive chandelier in their living room.

"I've heard that you are also Jungwon's classmate." Aunty Jinkyong pointed out as she looked at Hwayoung.

"Yes, I am." Hwayoung nodded her head. She was his classmate but, she seldom conversed or interacted with him. To be frank, she most likely never spoke to him before.

"Ah, then I will have to trouble you to look after him. This boy, he keeps too many secrets. It is making me so worried for him all the time. I can't put my heart to ease at all." Aunty Jinkyong soughed in distress, thinking about her son.

"Do not worry, Aunty Jinkyong. I will try my best to help you and your son." Hwayoung assured her, hoping that she could alleviate some of Jungwon's mother's concerns.

"Thank you." Aunty Jinkyong looked at Hwayoung. Although it had only been minutes since they had first met each other, Mdm Yang had already started to like Hwayoung. In her eyes, Hwayoung was so respectful, intelligent and lovely.

"Jungwon would be here soon. He just got off from his last Taekwondo training." Aunty Jinkyong notified Hwayoung.

"Last? May I ask why?" Hwayoung got curious. Was he quitting?

"He has already finished learning everything in Taekwondo. He just went there again for one more time. Aish. He's kind of reluctant to leave his teachers." Aunty Jinkyong responded and smiled at the thought of how adorable her son was.

*Ding Dong!* The bell of the gate rang. "He's here! Oh well, speak of the devil! Have a seat here, I will go see him, first." Aunty Jinkyong said and excused herself for a moment.

Hwayoung then sat on the white couch while she fidgeted with her fingers. She was never once anxious to meet her patients but, Jungwon was the first one she was getting apprehensive about.

"It won't be good if I don't stand up, right?"
Hwayoung thought to herself, feeling uncomfortable when she sat on the couch.

Just then, Hwayoung heard Aunty Jinkyong's voice again, snapping her away from her thoughts.

"Jungwon, this is your therapist, Dr Eo."