♪"Rougher | G.W.

(A/n)

Requested on Tumblr

*not proofread

_________
_________
_________

Gerard's arms wrap themselves tightly around my neck, bringing me along with him as he lies back down against the bed, sighing softly – the mattress sinks under my knees in my attempts to adjust myself between his spread legs. His lips are soft against mine, in a sweet yet urgent kiss, enough to have both of us occasionally humming and pausing unwillingly so we can at least try to catch up with our breath.

A whine comes from Gerard once I start kissing the way down his neck, pulling at the skin with my teeth while my hands slip under his shirt, meeting his warm and pudgy hips to rub circles into it; Gerard immediately melts under the soft touches with a hopeless sigh, leaning his head back. I run my tongue down his neck, stopping to suck onto a sensitive spot.

Whatever Gerard mumbles is completely incoherent, but it's easy knowing the effect everything has on him as his hands tangle in my hair, pulling onto the strands lightly while his hips buckle forward weakly.

"Not much and you're already like that, baby?" I chuckle, running my nose along his jaw before I pull away.

"C'mon," Gerard groans. "T's not like that."

"Sure." I grin, but don't allow him to take the discussion further with a tug on his shirt, which is the cue to help me undress him.

Soon, Gerard's shirt is followed by his pants and most of my clothes on the floor, leaving both of us in nothing but underwear. Gerard's shirt almost seems paler under the faint light of the basement, with bright red marks in contrast marking the areas where I've touched and squeezed. The way he just lies there, sprawled, hair everywhere and a pout on his face, is somehow the most adorable thing in the world.

A breathy chuckle escapes my nose as I place my hands on Gerard's waist and lean down. His skin rises under my lips at the soft kisses pressed to his chest and down his torso. Even if I don't want to tease, I sure as hell want to take my time to appreciate him, independently of how many times I see him like this.

Gerard tenses up when my lips start tracing his peck, holding on a breath that's slowly released when I lick across his nipple, just to take it in my mouth seconds later and not surprisingly snatch a quiet moan from him.

"Good," Gerard mumbles, hands yet again on my head – this time, however, he pushes me down against him whilst arching his back, so I can't help but to start nibbling down on the nub, balancing the pain and pleasure according to his moans and how his grip falters. I move around it, trying to leave a mark on his chest and although he groans when I pull away, I smile proudly to myself at the result.

"Feeling well?" I ask breathlessly, sitting back on my legs.

"Yeah!" Gerard nods, pulling a strand of hair away from his face, hands returning to resting on the mattress. "Continue, please."

And I proceed to do as said, letting my finger wander on the inside of Gerard's thigh, watching closely how he immediately throws his hips forward, which he does again and actually moans once I start palming him through the restrained thin fabric of the red set of boxers.

Any complaint Gerard had at the lack of contact disappears the moment I'm starting to get rid of his boxers before I can also discard my underwear.

"You brought it, right?" Gerard raises an eyebrow, propping himself up on his elbows after I get off the bed.

"Of course, I wouldn't forget it." I glance back at him on my way to his desk, where my bag is, and return to the bed with the strap on and the lube. "Alright, alright!" I can't help but to grin, returning to my previous place between his legs. The toy is placed aside as I squeeze the lube on my palm and put the bottle aside, nudging Gerard's thigh to bring his legs up.