Part 3: Recruitment

3rd Person POV

It's been a week since the concert as Seraphine and Y/n went home with Seraphine squealing finally meeting her idols. Y/n was happy himself as he had a relaxing day listening to the music of rising popstars.

Now Seraphine with Lux and Ezreal finally graduated with Y/n and their family having a big celebration. Right now, her and Lux worked at a cafe in the city just to earn some money since she doesn't want her brother to work harder to earn more.

Lux: "So got plans since we graduated?"

Seraphine: "I don't know. I plan on pursuing my dream but I don't know where to start."

Lux: "Well whatever your decisions are, I'll support you all the way. I know Y/n will do the same."

Seraphine: "You know him too well. Y/n always does that to me. Always so supportive of me."

The bell thing ring signaling that a costumer just came in. Sera turned towards the door and saw Ekko with Yasuo in civilian clothes.

Seraphine: "Hey guys, came to relax I see."

Ekko: "Yup! Heard this place is quite famous so me and Yasuo wanted to check it out. Congratulations by the way."

Yasuo: "Yeah, you finally graduated."

Seraphine: "Thanks guys. Now what do you guys want?"

They placed their order as Sera put them on a paper as Lux just watched in awe stunned that her friend just talked to two members of True Damage.

Yasuo: "Where's Y/n?"

Seraphine: "Still at work but he'll be here in any moment since it's lunch time."

Ekko: "Cool."

Seraphine: "Okay you guys go ahead and take a seat. We'll give you your orders once we're done."

They nodded and took a seat near the window. Lux then grabbed Seraphine's shoulders.

Lux: "You're friends with True Damage?!"

Seraphine: "I have the same reaction when Y/n told me when we're at the concert."

She gave the paper towards the ones who cooks and makes drinks. She then went towards the tables and started cleaning them with Lux. Moments later, Lux got Ekko and Yasuo's orders and gave it to them and they happily ate it.

Another ring came from the door and they saw four figures as they tried to hide their faces. But Seraphine realized who they are once she saw a fox tail came out making her smile and tried not to squeal. Lux also saw it and had the urge to scream but held it in.

Seraphine: "Oh my God! This a surprise that you guys are here."

Ahri: "Wait?! Sera?"

Akali: "What are you doing here?"

Seraphine: "I work here just two days ago. Oh and this is my work mate and best friend Lux."

Lux: "H-Hi, i-it's nice to meet you guys. I'm also a big fan."

Evelynn: "Well it's nice to meet you darling."

Seraphine: "Okay what can I get for you guys?"

They started to tell their orders and saw at a table next to Ekko and Yasuo. The latter decided to link the tables. Sera and Lux came with their orders as they went back to the counter as K/DA talked with the two members of True Damage.