Part 5: Getting to know better

Y/n POV

After the talk with Katarina who offered me a date for information, I was walking around the mall trying to find my sister and K/DA. Every security I would walk by, they would greet me with a salute. I'm not that really high in ranking but they respect me because of the things I did to protect this city so I greeted them back.

I walked across and clothing store where I heard familiar voices inside the store. I walked in and found the girls arguing on what Kai'sa should wear. I saw Sera with Kai'sa just standing there staring at what is happening.

Y/n: "What are you girls doing?"

They turn towards me with smiles on their faces. Ahri, Akali and Evelynn rushed towards me with clothes in hand.

Ahri: "Y/n! Tell me that this dress looks good on Kai'sa."

Akali: "No! This one definitely is!"

Evelynn: "Well she'll love this one."

I looked over at Ahri's dress for Kai'sa and saw it was very shiny like it will attract everyone that easily. Akali on the other hand, kinda gives me the punk girl vibe and I don't want to start on Evelynn. She picked a more revealing outfit.

I turn towards Kai'sa who was laughing nervously as I saw a purple blouse dress tight beside her. I grabbed it and gave it to Kai'sa.

Y/n: "This will fit her more. It has the same color as her hair and eyes."

Kai'sa: "This is wonderful Y/n, thank you."

The three girls were wide eyes as they just stared at Kai'sa who went inside the dressing room to try the dress.

Akali: "HOW DID YOU DO THAT?!"

Ahri: "How come you know what to pick for her?"

Y/n: "Have Seraphine as a sister and she always drag me to her room to pick her outfit for her."

Seraphine: "He's not wrong and he's really good at it."

Evelynn: "Glad to know. I would like him to pick my dress and put it on me~"

I kinda blushed of what Evelynn just said and the way she looks at me with those piercing seductive golden eyes. I know I'm a demon but she's makes me shiver in my boots. Kai'sa then walked out looking stunning with the dress I picked.

Kai'sa: "I have decided that I'll buy this one even though I didn't come here to buy something."

Y/n: "Glad you like it."

They continued to find clothes as they ask me which is better. After that, we keep on roaming around the mall with the girls leading while me and Sera walked behind them.

Seraphine: "How did it go?"

Y/n: "Almost caught her but got sidetracked by demons."

Seraphine: "Her?"

Y/n: "Yeah, the assassin is a girl. A good one at that."

Seraphine: "Why are you late earlier?"

Y/n: "She was here and wanted to talk. She said she'll give me information if...... I'll take her on a date."

Seraphine: "You're such a lady-killer."

Y/n: "I can't help it you know."

Seraphine: "Right..."

Ahri: "Hey guys, where do you want to go next?"