Part 7: Foxy Date

Y/n POV

It's been a week since Katarina helped me and Caitlyn get the stolen swords back, confronting a pirate and spoiled brat and also killing a strong demon that upgraded my motorcycle into something great. It's also been a few weeks now since Sera moved in with K/DA and I still remember how she cried not wanting to leave me here alone which I told her it was fine and this is a dream come true for her and good opportunity.

What surprised me is how close Ahri and me have gotten. It started when she got my number from Sera and we started talking. Right now, I'm texting her since they were taking a break from their practice for their new album.

Ahri: "Any plans this Saturday?"

Y/n: "No, the weekends are my off from work. How about you?"

Ahri: "It's also our day-off from work so I have nothing better to do than lying in bed all day."

I then thought of something that would make our friendship even farther.

Y/n: "Wanna go out this Saturday?"

I was waiting for her reply but my phone buzz and saw Ahri calling me. I answered it and heard her stutter.

Ahri: "I-Is t-this a d-date?"

Y/n: "If you want then sure."

I can hear a muffled squeal from the other side as she answered but in a more excited tone.

Ahri: "I would love to! Saturday, 12 pm. Meet me here in the mansion."

Y/n: "Okay then, see you this Saturday Ahri."

Ahri: "See you Y/n! Bye!"

She hang up as I put my phone back in my pocket. I didn't notice that Jinx was behind me as I turned back, I saw here having a smug face staring at me.

Jinx: "Ahri huh?"

Y/n: "What do you mean?"

Jinx: "Cut the hull crap Y/n, I know you like her."

To be honest, I do. Ahri is sweet, kind and a little childish but that's what makes her well....her. She also becomes serious if needed.

Y/n: "Okay okay, I do like her. Not just her you know."

I then looked at Caitlyn who was busy doing paper work as she looked up at me and smile then waved. I waved back and looked at Jinx as she has a dumbfounded face.

Jinx: "Really?!"

Y/n: "I know, weird right?"

Jinx: "Why don't you ask her then."

Y/n: "I don't know, I can feel that Caitlyn doesn't want any romantic relationship right now. You know how busy she is."

Jinx: "And so is Ahri but I get your point. You never know if she has interest in guys."

Y/n: "Yeah, wanna go get lunch?"