4

—— SCHOOL

—— SCHOOL

"Hey cutesy." I whispered in the tired male's ears, Jay rolled his eyes picking at a cigarette from his pocket.

I snatched it with the two of my fingers that were shaped like a scissor, "You smoke too? What else? Weed ? " I questioned while snapping the cigarette in half.

"What's it to you?"

"If you die early then who will I bother?" I sniggered, grabbing the box out of his pocket. "I'll take this."

"And what will you do with it? Smoke too??"

"No because I'm not like you." I scoffed. "I'm not pathetic...I'll be throwing this away obviously."

"That's my fucking money and it's my business." He growled.

"I don't care. You're filthy rich aren't you? Shouldn't be a problem. But I suggest you don't, I'm doing a favor to everyone in your family."

"I don't care about my family."

"That's too sad. Daddy issues?" I grinned, teasing the male who's cheeks were redder than the pits of hell.

"Shut the fuck up slut."

"Gladly handsome." I blew him a kiss before walking into the classroom.

Jay slammed his locker, furiously walking into the classroom after me. Slumping into his seat as always, pulling the hood of his hoodie on top of his head.

—-

"We will be having a chemistry project, I'll explain everything. This is a self project, unless you really need help you can ask a partner, but no copying. Got it?" She raised a brow before slamming her hands on the desk to grab the attention of some sleeping students.

We all knew who that was.

"Park Jongseong, repeat everything I just said."

"You said blah blah blah chemistry project, self project and if you need help ask your partner. Happy now?"

"I said word for word."

"I'm pretty sure that's word for word. I explained all the details."

"Word for word."

"Chemistry project, self work, ask help to a partner if needed, no copying from people. Am I a fucking robot to you." He huffed, trailing his eyes off from Mrs.Jang

"Good but I don't condone such harsh language, and with a teacher. Shameless, go to detention right now and write 100 apologies, or else I'll contact your father and he won't he happy about it."

"Fuck you too." He smirked before walking out the door.

"Such a rude boy. What are you all staring at? Get to work as soon as I pass out the project sheet."

—— TIME SKIP

"Why aren't you doing your work chohee? Do you think my class is a free period."

"I don't understand the project."

"Should've asked a partner."

This annoying bitch...

"You sent my partner away." I simply stated, trying to keep my anger in.

"You could ask others right? Are you dumb?"

"You said only partners, I'm going by the rules." I widened my eyes, raising my voice a bit.

"Fine I'll explain it once." She sat down next to me. She started showing me all the details but I'll be honest, she's horrible with teaching.

"Do you get it now Miss seo?"

"No."

"What??"

"I said no, I didn't understand anything you just told me."

"One more time, the last time chohee."

She explained it once more, and this time it was more confusing than before.

"You made it more confusing than before miss."

Mrs.Jang's jaw tightened, "I can't do this, get to the detention room with Jay and ask him for help there. I don't care, it's not my problem if you can't understand. And that attitude, I hate it."

I stood from my desk, facing her with a sharp look. "I hate yours too, you're supposed to be a teacher but you're a shitty one. Now I know how Jay feels and I'll gladly leave, it's better than being in such a bitchy class." I gritted my teeth.

"OUT. GET OUT." She screamed, pointing by the door.

"Gladly." I purposely bumped my shoulder into hers, the class grew tranquil after the incident. No one dared to speak a word after wards.

——