9

—— JAY

—— JAY

I finally made my way home, when I locked the door I was surprised with the women who stood in front of me. I didn't expect her there right when I came home.

"Park Jongseong where have you been this weekend? I have arrived at home and I didn't find you anywhere." My step mother banged on the desk.

"Is that any of your business, I'm an adult now I don't need you snooping around to know what I'm doing. Second of all, you're not my mother so you shouldn't be concerned about that, got it?" I made myself very clear.

"I will talk to your father about this. You're lucky he isn't home." She gritted her teeth, raising up her finger to scold.

I sniggered a bit before connecting my dark eyes with hers, "then what? Lock me up, send me away? Take my privileges? That's not going to stop me for being the way I am. And what's dad gonna do? I'm his son, the only one."

"If he looses his only son, it's like loosing his future. Therefore you might want to zip your mouth on that one filthy old lady, before I do the deed myself. Really it's that simple...fuck off. I don't need you pestering me every time I step into this house."

That was all I had to say...I purposely bumped my shoulder into hers before running up the stairs into my room. I could hear the door slam when I entered my room, she left.

——-

I opened up the little fridge that was placed in my room, grabbing onto the green bottle that caused my head to go in a daze...Soju

It's my baddest habit, drinking. I wasn't always like me, mom left in 2018...I felt fucked up. I felt so vulnerable, the day mom left...I ran away.

I ran away because I was ashamed of the fact that I was still desperate for her even though she didn't want to be in his family, I didn't want to hear my dad's words of pity.

When I ran away that day, I remember laying my head down on a table of an outdoor cafe. A man walked up to me with a smile on his face, he offered me a drink...alcohol

Obviously I was underage but I took the drink from him, he didn't even ask about my age. He didn't question anything.

While we were drinking I told him about my problems, he understood everything. I could remember how dizzy and out of place I felt...it was amazing. The man left me a little meal and then left.

I didn't know that drinking would leave you feeling like you're in utopia...I was stunned. From that day on, my addictive habit began. I don't think I can even quit, my dad doesn't know it's that serious but I feel like I'm damaging myself but I just can't seize what I'm doing.

It doesn't stop.

——- NEXT DAY/CHOHEE

"Jongseong what the fuck happened to you again??" I stared at the male who had his head facing the ground tiredly while his back was leaning against his locker for support.

This guy I swear.

I grabbed his collar gently, taking a scent of him because I had a clue of exactly what happened. Alcohol...I knew it.

"You drank? Again?? Is this the fourth time this week? Seriously what's wrong with you, are you trying to get yourself killed?" I pushed his head with my index finger.

Jay grabbed my hand, "Fuck off Chohee I'm not in the mood to bicker with you." He harshly let go of my wrists before walking away.

I scoffed, "what a rude guy!"

——