17

—— MORNING / SCHOOL

—— MORNING / SCHOOL

I spotted park leaning against his locker, sucking on a cherry flavor lollipop. The only flavor since 5th grade, he never changed it.

Mhm, I put on a devilish smirk...ambling towards him. "I see you haven't changed park, cherry flavor. My favorite, you don't mind sharing do you." I put my tongue out shamelessly.

"Mhm sure." The male held onto my jaw with his whole hand before he popped the lollipop into my mouth, my eyes widened. Wtf. He didn't even fight.

I stared at him with a crestfallen look, "why do you look so shocked love?" He teased. Park...fucking...jongseong

"Sewer rat, are you alright?! Did the alcohol get to you, you're being nice!" I cupped his face, checking his sides. There is no way he would be nice, that's not the park jongseong I know.

"Ok ok I'll stop playing around slut, get those filthy hands off me gosh. Just take the lollipop, I thought I could trick you for a while but you're all over me." He sighed as if he was exhausted of me.

"Oh never mind the alcohol didn't get there yet."

"Whatever." He murmured before entering the classroom with me.

——

"I'd like to inform the class that we'll be having a one week field trip to places around Korea. It's all free, since all of yours parents have already paid for it when we emailed them."

"Your partner will be your roommate, since you all grew comfortable with them. I don't think you'll mind sharing a room with them for a week."

"Great now I'm stuck with you for a week." I folded my arms in annoyance while the side of his lips curved up. That smirk he always put on, that ugly smirk.

"So we will head off at night, 10 pm and arrive at 5 to arrive at the resort. We didn't really have any news other than this, class is free for today. Go out and have fun, meet me back in the class at 9."

—— 7 PM

I just finished up packing, my next destination was at Sunghoon's house since it didn't take me that long to pack.

I knocked on the door to Hoon's house, he opened the door and smiled. "Hi cutie."

"Hey there park penguin." I winked, getting into the house.

When I made it to the living room I was surprised by all of the boys sitting on the couch, along with Minju who sat next to Heeseung. Her head rested against his shoulder.

"Oh I didn't know you all came already." I chuckled before taking a seat next to Minju. "So lover boy and girl are you done leaning against each other?" I batted my eyelashes at the two.

"Heeseung and Minju are seat mates in class and they have been since freshman year. You guys are sharing a room isn't that so?" Jake cocked up a brow, trying to hide the smirk that was forming.

"Mhm." Minju hummed.

"And the two who hate each other more than anything, Park Jongseong and Seo Chohee. How are you feeling?"

"I'll be fine if this brat doesn't cross my boundaries and doesn't bother me." I simply stated.

"Who would want to bother you or cross boundaries, you're the least person to go bother tsk." Jay fired back.

"You say that as if you've never bothered me, you're the person who always bothers me and yet you have the nerve to say that. It doesn't make sense you filthy sewer rat." I shrugged, then tilted my head waiting for a response.

"Miss Chohee does have a point, you can't say that because you're the one who bugs her the most." Sunoo bursted out laughing, as well as the others.

Jay huffed, crossing his arms before looking away in embarrassment.

Point 1 for Chohee

0 points for Jongseong

——