20

—— AN HOUR LATER

—— AN HOUR LATER

I heard the door to the room open, Jay must've been home. I heard hiccuping in the distance...he drank. He always does.

"Park Jongseong." I called his name sternly. The male ambled towards me, in a wobbling state.

"Shut up Seo, I know what you're going to say." He hiccuped once again, finally making his way up to me.

I looked up at him, his figure was tall I had to look up. "Jay I didn't leave you at that party to go drink!! This is the 3rd time this week, why?!"

"You're worried." He hummed, slightly closing his eyes. His cheeks turning reddish from the alcohol he drank earlier.

The male pushed me against the wall slowly, he placed his arm above my head...leaning his face close to mine.

"Why...you don't care about anything. And now that I want to ruin myself...you care." He looked me straight in the eyes, for a drunk person...He seemed awake. He seemed as if he knew exactly what to say.

"You care too right? You hate me the way I hate you, but you care for me the way I care for you. Like today, you didn't have to save me, but you still did." I whispered.

"Because I didn't want to see you hurt, though I may hate you. Seeing you getting feeling hurt or uncomfortable by someone angers me...a lot." He heavily inhaled, admitting to his inside feelings.

"And I don't want to see you ruining yourself even though I hate you, your life is far ahead and I don't want to see you become something you're not. I don't want to you to lose yourself."

"Most of the times we don't understand each other Seo, but look. We're bonding." He cracked a weak smile.

"Yea...bonding." I cracked one as well.

Jay reached out his arms, "bring it in, it's just a one time thing ok?" He hiccuped with a wide smile on his face, that gecko smile that he always had but I forgot to point it out because he doesn't smile much.

I felt my lips curve up into a wide smile as well, I attacked my way into his embrace. Just a friendly hug. Of two enemies who finally bonded for the first time.

—— NEXT DAY

I fluttered my eyes open to be greeted with someone's arms being wrapped around my waist. Is this his habit? WAIT A DAMN MINUTE.

WHY IS HE SLEEPING WITH ME?!?!?

I shot my eyes open and turned to my side, "Jongseong!!" I vigorously shook him awake.

"What's your problems slut?" He tiredly groaned, taking his arm off of my waist.

"Why are you sleeping with me? And we need to finish our project."

"Firstly, idiotic whore. I was cold and I came to your bed so that we can create body heat by sleeping in the same bed cause I'm smart and actually have a brain. Secondly what happened last night I can't remember."

"You're stupid ass decided to drink and you came home all tipsy and emotional. You caused me to be a bit emotional too, I remember us hugging and then going to bed." I smacked his head playfully.

"Ew we hugged?? It sounds too good to be true, like there is no way that's true unless I turned insane. I must've been really emotional what was I saying??" He grimaced in disgust.

I felt my lips quirk up, I'm not going to tell him a single word.

I brought my face close up to his, my lips hitting the lobe of his ear. "That's a secret I'll never tell."

——