22

—— ALONE

—— ALONE

We all were back at school, a place of dread but a place that leaves students with engrossing thoughts.

Park Sunghoon and his mates waited by the lockers, they were to begin a plan. The plan that Sunghoon and Jake discussed about in the Bus ride.

Jake,Heeseung,Sunoo,Jungwon,Ni-ki and lastly Sunghoon. They all planned to make Jay and Chohee become close, closer than they are right now.

"We're trapping them. Deal??" Sunghoon raised a brow while all the boys nodded to confirm.

—-

All the students were dismissed to school and were heading back. Today was the day me and Jay would serve detention...again.

We got into a fight with Miss Jang and she sent us here for after school. Me and Jay ambled into the detention room and slumped in our seats.

"I'm bored." I muttered.

"I'm bored too." The male responded right back, within the second to be exact. You can see the vacantness he had in his eyes by being in here.

"Do you want to play some games??" I questioned, maybe we could play chess I mean I saw the monitor put it in her drawers.

Jay put on a sly smirk, he stood up from his seat and approached me. Slightly hovering over me while leaning his face a few inches from mine, "like what?"

"HAH. You wish." I kicked him back into his seat, this time I was the one who was hovering over him. I already had the chess board in my hand, I took it when we first entered class.

I pulled out the chessboard, waving it in front of his face. "Chess, let's play chess."

The male snatched the board that was in my hands, he smirked. "You think you can win Seo?"

"Against someone with no brain, I have no doubt." I put on a confident look.

"Let the games begin Seo." He extended his arm for me to shake in which I gladly accepted. "May the best player win Park."

We both sat down on the floor and laid out our playing board to play. Both of us were confident we were going to win, but against dumb shit jongseong I know it's going to be me.

The match begin. I made the first move, I dragged my soldier by two places. Jay made the same move. Both of us gave each other competitive yet determining glares.

—— TIME SKIP

"Checkmate."

He won. Dumb shit jongseong won.

I scoffed as I watched the side of his lips turn up into a grin. "Who's the dumb shit now??"

"You and it always will be, you had luck. Don't get so cocky yet Jongseong." I huffed, darting my sharp eyes at him.

He hummed, rolling his head over. Not wanting to hear me talk, "detention is over, I can finally go home and be away from you." I turned over the door nob.

But it didn't open. HUH. IT WOULDN'T OPEN.

I forcefully pulled on the door but it just wouldn't budge, a note was seen on the bottom of the floor so I went to pick it up.

I read it out loud, "Oops! You're locked in, have fun being stuck together."

"Who the fuck would do such a miserable thing!!" I yelled, banging on the door. "ANYTHING THEN BEING WITH JONGSEONG." I shouted desperately.

I felt Jay tug on my hair and bring me back to him, "hey !! Foolish girl who said I wanted to be here with you ?! ANYBODY THERE ?!"

"Did you forget that no one would be here right now?? SCHOOL ENDED." I yelled at the male.

"So now what??"

"What else? We're stuck together due to the bad luck."

"For how long?"

"I guess the night jongseong. At least they have a microwave in here. And the bathroom too."

"Another chess round??" I questioned since we had nothing else to do.

"You wanna lose again?? Sure thing, let's get at it doll."

——