Chapter 11: Crazy In Love With You

Trigger Warning: Mentions of the DDLG kink (nicknames)

12:30 AM
Saturday 27th October
Michael's P.O.V

I couldn't stop myself from looking at Trinity up and down as she was covered in Randal's blood! She just looked so beautiful and dreamy to me! I especially enjoyed the way she sounded when she talked him down before killing him. It was a massive turn on for me, aside from her being almost covered in blood from head to toe!

"I'm going to need a hand or two to help me get rid of the body, you in?" She asked me and I nodded in reply, then she instructed me to get the back door open and grab a shovel to start digging a grave.

Once I began digging, I started to hear the voices in my head again and they sounded calmer than before!

"Wow, she's really made a masterpiece out of that guy, didn't she? Guess you got one thing in common after all!"
"Maybe we should ask her to join the hunt! She'd be a great asset!"
"Actually no, too risky! Although we can agree she has a nice ass, we can't lose her nor end up accidentally hurting her!"
"Idiot, we meant-oh never mind! Just tell her about what's going down on Halloween before it's too late!"

"Michael? Hello? You still in there?" I heard Trinity's voice suddenly echo in my head and I turned around to see her still covered in blood and holding three black rubbish bags. "Oh wow! You're doing great with the digging! Nice job, babe!"

'Did she...cut Randal into pieces?!' I thought to myself as I looked at the rubbish bags. 'Yeah...there's no way I'm messing up with her!'

I kept digging to make a hole big enough to bury and cover three garbage bags and once I did, I helped Trinity throw them in while I had to keep a lookout to make sure nobody saw what we were doing—-just to be safe! We began filling up the hole with the dirt I dug up and we had to make sure the disturbed plot of dirt was as flat as possible! Trinity grabbed a spray that when fired on the disturbed patch of dirt, it instantly became green, and it looked as if there was grass here—-like no one dug a hole at all!

"Alright, that's done!" She said, sighing with relief as she wiped her forehead with her forearm to be rid of any sweat. "I think it's time for me to have a shower."

She looked at me and I quickly shook my head in protest! She gave me a weird look and all I did was make a wolf-whistle at her which cracked her up laughing and she tried to muffle her laugh!

"How is me being covered in the blood of that asshole sexy to you?" She whispered, still trying not to laugh out loud. "You're a weirdo...but you're my weirdo and I love you."

I walked over to her to be up-close to her and I looked into her brown eyes. They seemed tame and innocent-like, but maybe if I made the first move, I could explore the sexual side of her that I've been meaning to dive into all night!

I started with touching her left cheek bone delicately and with the knuckles of my right hand, I caressed her cheek and traced her jawline to her chin with my index finger. I heard her breathing hitch a little as I slowly slid my finger down her neck to in-between her collarbones and at the opening of her vest. She bit her lip and I shivered as I noticed she was coming up close to my "face" to kiss the lips of my mask. I chuckled at this and stopped her before she could proceed any further, making her gasp in surprise.

"Mikey! How rude!" She playfully said and I made her turn around just so I could give her one hard spank on her ass!

Because of her clothing, it didn't make that much of an impact, but it did make Trinity give me a mischievous look and start running inside the house giggling! I growled in response and began chasing after her by jogging into the house.