The Rise of a King Charles XII

A/N: For our readers, this chapter will once again contain a brief moment where religion is brought up so be warned. If there are any mistakes in explaining, we're sorry.

We do not own these videos, all rights are owned by the respective content creators.

For the Carolus Rex Music Video: 

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXBFpS47okU

Playlist for the History Segment:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLjLK2cYtt-VCNNtfD06zOlwOFkP-r64fT

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The cast were playing and enjoying their lives as their previous viewing was more of a relaxation rather than a lesson about some of Earth's history. And it was such a sight to see. Everyone was happy, and some were competitive once more.

"It's nice to see them like this." Subaru commented.

"I know." Satella replied, leaning to Subaru's shoulder.

Meanwhile the rest of the witches of sin were just waiting for the next viewing to start. They were not invested in playing such games, and would rather sit there on their seats and watch them as a source of amusement.

Well, except one witch who wanted to play so badly.

As the cast now had settled down from playing cards, their recreation had cured their current boredom. And now they will view the life and the demise of the Swedish King who was the last monarch to die in battle, and the monarch who led them in their prime, to their decline.

"Are you all rejuvenated?" Subaru asks.

"Yep!" Some of the cast replied.

"We shall settle the scores later on Hoshin." The military duchess said as she smirks at the merchant princess.

"I accept yer challenge Karsten." Anastasia replied. As she too smirks at her opponent.

Their experience and little recreation did lift everyone's mood. After all the death they've seen, it was good to take breaks from it. And now, they were about to view one of the well known monarchs of Earth.

"What we doin' now cap'n?" Garfiel asked.

"Well, now we're viewing one of the monarchs from my world." Subaru replied, to which several cast members were intrigued.

"A monarch from another world..." Rem utters out.

"What could it look like?" Otto said, now thinking of the possibilities.

"Like I told you, it goes the same as here, except for the Royal Selection part when a bloodline dies." Subaru replied.

"Then how do your people pick their monarch when a bloodline dies?" Julius asks.

"Well, the people would just pick the one candidate they think will be best suited and-" Subaru gets cut off as he and author-sama.exe stopped working.

"You know what, forget what I said." Subaru said in a defeated tone, earning laughter from most cast members.

"Betty's contractor is an idiot, I suppose." Beatrice sighed.

"You know, you can be a dunderhead sometimes Subaru." Emilia commented in between her giggles.

"I know.." Subaru said as he was head hung low, both of his hands holding his head.