Chapter 10 - Nekoma~ Kitty~

Villain POV

We waited 30 minutes until the Kurooster, hehe funny right?, arrived.

"Kyanma!~" He shouted, Kenma didn't seem to care and continued playing his game. I laughed in my head, trying not to give up my character.

"Hey, Tetsuro." Kenma looked at me, trying not to give away the rooster's real name.

"I already know it, geez."

"Oh...who's your friend?..." Kuroo said quite dreadfully, wow they really want to keep their guard up.

"I'm Hatsuno Akei! Nice to meet you!" I waved, he waved back slowly giving me the stink eye.

"...fuck you too rooster looking head ass bitch." I thought, still smiling.

"Could I talk to you alone, Kozume?" He said, basically threatening Kozume.

"Sure.." he answered, he walked towards him still playing.

"Karasuno is nicer than this to strangers, but I guess the world is a bit different for Nekoma since they have a higher rank than the murder of crows I captured."

Kozume POV

Kuroo wanted to talk to me, most likely about Hatsuno. I don't know why but he feels uneasy about the people of Miyagi, I honestly don't know why. They're pretty nice, and annoying.

"What?" I said, Kuroo gave me a glare.

"What do you mean what?! I told not to talk to anyone else but our members when we're here!" He whispered shouted, I rolled my eyes at him.

"It's just a random citizen that came over to me. You were late.." Kuroo gave me a guilty look, but it quickly changed.

"Well I was busy!"

"Uh huh, sure. Can we just go now?" He nodded and looked back at Hatsuno.

"Sorry but we have to go now! Bye!" He grabbed me, dragging me down the road to a restaurant with the other members. They all greeted me, but I paid them no mind. I continued playing my game, not caring with what was going on around me.

"Hatsuno was so annoying, sounded annoying too...can't believe someone's voice could be that high-pitched." I thought, I don't like being near others. It annoys the shit out of me, especially Kuroo. He's annoying as hell, he's too chatty.

"Hey, Kenma!"

"What?"

"You should be paying attention!"

"Yeah, yeah Yaku..." I put away my game, not wanting my butt getting kicked. We kept talking until the restaurant closed, we all walked to a hotel to stay for the night. The bed was atleast comfy.

With the Villain

I was running back to the building where I stuffed the crows in, I reached the window to their room. They were asleep, how cute~ I looked at their faces and they seem pretty pale.

"...how beautiful..." I smiled, seeing them in such pain made my heart bathump.

"I should atleast probably give them some water and food if I want them to be alive any longer..." I went to go get some food and water from the floor below but I heard a shuffle. I looked back and saw Kageyama waking up.

"...huh?.." he said sleepily, I giggled. It alarmed him, making him look at me.

"Morning sleepyhead~" He looked around the room, squinting, trying to make sense of everything. I sighed.

"You're still the same as ever, aren't you Kags?" I said before leaving the room going down to get the necessities. I then heard another shuffle.

"Shit! Did one of them get out?!" I quickly rushed to the room but they were all still attached to their seats, Kags was still struggling. I was confused, what was that noise? I went back down to get the stuff but I heard the shuffle again, I looked behind. Nothing. I looked down, it was a pretty kitty!

"Well, aren't you a cutie?" I kneeled down to pet it, but it hissed at me

"Well, aren't you a cutie?" I kneeled down to pet it, but it hissed at me. I pouted.

"Come on...you can trust me.." I softly clenched my hand into a fist for it to sniff, it did and quickly snuggled into my hand.

"Hehe, you're really fluffy considering you've found this abandoned building..." it stopped snuggling to me, it jumped onto me. I swiftly caught it, softly holding its back.

"Geez! Be careful!" I carried it like a baby, I let it down hoping it would sit there.

"Stay...I have food to carry up before someone dies, okay?" It just stood and stared at me, I got the stuff and went upstairs with the kitty following from behind. I opened the door quietly, hoping not to wake them. I pushed the food close to them, the bottles in their hands.

"Ugh, this is so tiring...hey kitty!" It looked at me.

"Sleep in my bed, it's comfy don't worry!" I picked it up and went to my room that was decorated with a pale orange. It wasn't much but it was casual. I walked over to the bed and laid the kitten down, it immediately fell asleep.

"Aw..." I climbed into bed too, for the rest of the night I felt...warm.

Damn it, I was initially supposed to plan the capture of Nekoma but got caught up with taking care of a bunch of babies and a kitten. Ugh, AND I DIDN'T EVEN CHANGE OUT OF MY DISGUISE! I should be more productive tomorrow if I want this to work...