Jamie & ......... (mystery )?!?!- Chapter four

a/n I hope you like this Chapter! I am sorry is this is to short or long. I love y'all so much. Make sure to comment any feedback! Ps there is a mystery POV! It is pretty obvi after a while but anyways enjoy!.

This chapter is dedicated to @xXgrace7Xx for entertaining me in lockdown. <3 <3 

———————————————————————————————————————————

Mystery POV:

I look down at her. She is fiddling with a ring that I think I have seen before. She looked like she wanted read a book called : Mysteries of the fairytale , but was too distracted . I told him  that she wouldn't be where he thought she would be. I don't realize I am crying until I see something wet on her cheek.  At first I thought she was crying, but then she looked up...

Lottie's POV:

I looked up...

"JAMIE?!"

"SHHH! "

"What the hell!?"

 Sheesh! I am so not shushing. I mean he appears out of NOWHERE  and he expects me to be chill? Is he savage? Ok ok! I know I'm overreacting but seriously?

"Lottie be quie-"

"I mean you appear out of NOWHERE and you expect me to be chill?"

I think I might have upset him... but wow, he's gone soft. His face was twisted in a pained position & tears streamed down his face. He didn't have his cold mask on?! Something is seriously wrong. I know that we haven't seen each other for a very long time, & that (I hope ) he likes me, but there is something else.

"Wow um, I'm sorry Jamie. That was so insensitive of me. I've missed you so much."

His eyes were looking all over me, as if searching for something.

"Jamie? What's wrong? Are you OK?"

"I- I- *gulps* Binah told me." 

This is the LAST thing I wanted. Jamie already has been through so much. I am so bad for him.

"How could you do that to yourself, Lottie? Why? How? "

"I- I don't kno-"

"Ta Da Da. You. Do. Know. "

"I guess ever since left and I have been beating myself up for that because I guess I feel that it is my fault that any of this happened, you leaving, Ellie leaving... feeling like she owed me. Really, I am the one who owes everyone. I have been trying to find a way to make this right, but until then I have been doing... *I trailed off, it was hard to say & admit it.*"

I consciously pulled my sleeves down, not wanting him to see the... you know.

Jamie's POV:

She looked up...

"JAMIE?!"

"SHHH! " 

I most certainly do NOT want to get caught... that may have come out a bit too aggressive though.

"What the hell!?"  Oh no..

"Lottie be quie-" 

Something is up, she is usually obedient & quiet...

"I mean you appear out of NOWHERE and you expect me to be chill?"

I don't know why, but I started to cry. Maybe it was the fact that Lottie may have moved on, or the fact that instead of a huge hug I got a "WTH",. Nope, the first one