Betrayal- Chapter 8

A/N: Hi guys! I am SO sorry for not being able to update for SO long! I have written this a bit shorter that usual, since I need time to get back on track. Also, I have read the new book, I was honestly really disappointed. First of all, the story was so slow, and second (SPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERS) Lottie and Jamie aren't together. Either or, this is my fan FICTION, so this story is still going my way.

Lottie's POV:

I am so confused right now. First, Claude said that Jamie li- whatever. Main point, Jamie is a part of Leviathan- they wouldn't try to - no. No. No. They wouldn't. HE wouldn't . 
How could Claude do this to his OWN son? How? I thought Claude trusted Jamie, his own son, enough to not inject the Hamelin Formula! It must have been in the dinner. 

I dip a strip of cloth into a bowl of warm water (from the kitchen sink) and place it on his forehead, on which you could burn a marshmallow. I repeated that 3 times every 5 minutes. I run down to the second floor, to get to the medicinal cabinet, only to find Ingrid and some other leviathan member who I couldn't recognize making out in the hallway. GROSS. (Sorry guys) They moved to an empty training room. I dash across the hallway, bumping into a tall, hard figure.  HARU.

"Hello Lottie, what might you be doing here, in the dead of night, running around like a hyper cat."

"Just getting something from the medicine cabinet. I think I may have sprained my wrist. "

 I hide my hands behind my back. I quickly grab the upper part of my wrist, turning the captured hand the other way.  now my wrist was swelling, so I stalled for two minutes, then "Proved" to him that I needed a bandage. I pushed past and got a thermometer and a bandage and hurried to Jamie.

He is sitting on the bed, staring at a tall shadow...