The Man in the Goat Mask- Chapter 5

A/N I hope you enjoy the chapter! Sorry that it is rlly short.

This chapter is dedicated to @MeganandRose1 for making me smile xoxo

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Ellie's POV :

I woke up in Binah's dorm. I've never been in here before. It's like an indoor garden 🪴! She was stirring some herb tea while resting her eyes. I found some Tulsi (the Holy basil plant ) in my water & a mint sorbet next to it. 

Thousands of questions invade my brain. Why am I here? How am I here? Where is Lottie? How did Jamie get here? WHY is Jamie here? When did Haru get so protective over Lottie? Why does my nose hurt? How does Binah know that I love mint sorbet? Why am I not on the forest floor? Who brought me here? How did my saviour find me? (You get the gist )

I didn't realise I was saying that all out aloud until Binah brought me out of my daze.

"Woah Woah Ellie! One at a time. Calm down. Shh. Shh."

She made me feel like a helpless baby, but she still calmed me down.

"I think most of the questions are unnecessary, but hold on, did you say Jamie  & Haru are here and Lottie is missing? Because then today will be real interesting."

Binah's  POV   :

I found Ellie in the forest because I had gone for my morning walk. She was lying on the forest floor. She looked so much like elli! I did a herbal routine where  the. patient smells different herbs & feels better. It is a scientifically proven thing. She woke up and  I was sitting  drinking herbal tea. Soon she woke up & rambled questions. I realise that Haru and Jamie were here  & Lottie is missing. THEY MUST'VE TAKEN HER! Now she's gone too. :(

————————————————————

Time skip 

———————————————-

Jamie's POV:

We were on the Jet. Lottie was asleep, her head resting on my shoulder. I shook her gently.

"Please, stop! I- I- I'll join you!"

There was a pause

"JAMIE! That taser- it-"

She broke down, sobbing. Her hand was shaking violently .

"Shh. Shh. Lottie it's just a dream."

She was still sleeping.

"Jamie! Jamie! Don't leave me! I- I love you!"

I blushed violently, shuffling here and there.

She jolted up. 

"Jamie!? What's wrong? You look so pale... and you're so hot!"

 I blushed even more... if that is possible... before I registered what she actually meant.  She called the private jet services.

"Ma'am, Jamie has a fever... can you please get me some medications & a cold wet towel?"

She made me take the medication & she wet the towel in the bowl of water, then placed it tenderly on my forehead.

"LOTTIE! IM NOT SICK! I WAS JUST BLUSHING AT WHAT YOU SAID IN YOUR SLEEP!"

Uh- Oh

"Wow, um, sorry."

"Oh, s- sorry for s-saying it like that"

"No no, it's ok"

She brought her hands to her head,  her hands clawing at her face.

"Sorry, —" she muttered something I couldn't understand.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Time skip 

^^^^^^^^^^

Lottie's POV :

We arrived. So THIS is leviathan . The base of the peoples that caused everything to happen. Every BAD thing. It was in CANADA? Possibly the happiest country... EVER.

We entered. It was better than the Maravish Palace! There are stone walls, wavy grooves engraved in them. There were friendly vines clawing at the stones, small red berries emerging. A bit further, there was a window waterfall, which showed the courtyard. It was absolutely mesmerising.We opened massive spruce doors which led into the dining hall. It had fancy as tables, with grooves on the side. There were 20 chairs, & the one on the shorter side of the table  was larger than a throne. Probably where Claude sits. I stare at it in disgust. 

"Lottie?"

"Uh, yeah, uh sorry. um... "

Suddenly, something grabbed my leg.

"AHHHHHHH"

I look down. A Rottweiler?

"AHHHH"

"LOTTIE! Calm down. This is Claude's Rottweiler. If Fangs is around, so is Claude"

Uh oh

"BREATH"

"Wh- what?"

"Hi Charlotte. James has been talking a lot about you." A venomous voice drawled. The voice of the person who caused all this. The voice of The man in the Goat mask.I instantly imagined his voice as a goat & held back a terribly timed giggle.

^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^

A/N I hope you enjoyed that chapter! Once again, sorry that it is so short.

Also, vote or not, but like... vote? Pls. Also, don't be a silent reader, comment!

I hope u are well & I can't wait to update!

Xoxo

Blxssxm