Chapter 2: Is that really Mavis?

Wendy's P.O.V

"Is that....really....Mavis?" I said in awe.

Oh my Mavis! It was! Everyone had their eyes as big as saucers, all jaws dropped to the floor, with very shocked faces.

"OH MY MAVIS!!! MAVIS IS HERE!!!!" I squealed joyfully. "Hi everyone!" Her beautiful voice echoed in the lobby. She had her usual outfit on, her little pink angel wings was high up, and her beautiful smile filled the room with happiness.

"Master! You look so cute! I love your sense of style too." I complimented. "Wendy your sense of style is perfect!" She complimented back. I can't believe she just said that, and she knows my name. Levy walked towards her.

"You must be Levy." Said Mavis. "Yes! Oh my goodness, I can't believe I just met the very first master in Fairy Tail!" Levy said in excitement. "Well Levy, you're scores in your school must be pretty high.

"Ooh have you read Moby Dick?" asked Mavis. "Yes, it's such a good book, I have read it lots of times now." Levy happily smiled.

Then a red head was approaching her. "Wow Erza! You've grown so much!" Smiled Mavis, looking surprised. "Wait what? How did you know?" Erza narrowed her eyes in suspicion. "Well, Master Makarov showed me a picture when you were young. Your hair is so red, and I love red so much, your sense of style is as perfect as Lucy's and Levy's." said Mavis.

-After 10 minutes-

She had finally complimented the most beautiful compliments someone would ever compliment. "She says I'm too kawaii, that she wants pinch my cheeks so hard that my cheeks will hurt!" I snorted. "She says that I am as cute as all the exceeds." "Anyway, I will introduce you guys to the staff tomorrow, since it's getting late." As she said, 'Since it's getting late.' We all looked at the clock, and boy was she right! It was already 11:00pm! "We will go to this elevator," She pressed the '10' button. "I will show you your rooms right now, Wendy and Carla your room is Room 1....." Mavis continued. "And Juvia and Lucy Room 6. Now goodnight everyone."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hello people! Mavis here! We might make a chapter later in the day.
And sorry for the short chapter as well.
Byeeeee!

Please:

-VOTE

-COMMENT

-SHARE

~Yanna, Mavis, Wendy