Chapter 5: Dress Disaster

Mirajane's POV

-12 hours later-

Right now it is 35 minutes before the ball starts. I went to each and everyone of the guild's room to give them their outfit. I first went to Wendy and Carla's room and knocked on the door. "Hello girls! I am going to give you your drsses now!" I smiled at Wendy and Carla. "Wow! The dresses are so pretty and shimmery!" Wendy said excitedly.

"Wendy here is your dress. It is one of the most rare dresses so be careful for what happens to the dress. It cost's about 8 million jewels do please protect it." I informed Wendy while she was listening carefully. "Mira, how 'bout mine?" Carla said. "Oh! Carla, this is your dress right here." I showed her the cherry red mini strapless dress with the bow at the right-side of the dress.

"Wow! Is this dress rare too?" Carla asked with a big smile on her face. "Well it costs a less than Wendys. But it's 7 million jewels, and it is the most rare dress for girl exceeds." I said grinning. "Oh!" Carla replied shrugging and happily putting it on. "Mira, thank you for the dresses!" Wendy said while she excitedly got the dress off from the hanger. Next, I strolled to Levy and Gajeel's room.

I knocked on the door and saw Gajeel doing push ups. "Hello Mirajane!" Levy said as she dropped her book. "Hello Levy! I came here because I had to give you the dress for the ball," I informed her. "Oh cool!" She clasped her hands together enveloping them.

Gajeel grunted and got up heavily sighing. "What now?" He mumbled. "Oh don't be like that!" Levy smacked him lightly on the shoulder, it seemed to not hurt by the look on his face. "Here's your tux." I said handing it to him. "And your dress," I told Levy. She grabbed it and looked at it with amazement.

"Costs 100 thousand Jewels," I said smiled, Levy's grin widened. She carefully took the suit off the dress and it revealed a gorgeous back lace shimmery blue dress. It was cute and suited her. "I.... Don't know what to say.. Thank you!" Levy dropped the dress as she hugged me tightly. I had a worried face because the jewels on the dress, were going to fall apart. Gajeel swiped it of the floor and placed it on the table.

I waved goodbye to the pair and headed to Natsu and Lucy's dorm. Lucy let me in welcomingly I smiled. "Hello~! I'll be giving you your dress for the ball!" I said handing Natsu his tux and Lucy her dress. The Tux was a deep glorious red, while the dress was light pink with a carved heart on the back, the dress had glitter around it, and seemed to shimmer in the dark.

"Wow~!!!" Lucy screamed and jumped. "Awesome!!" Natsu said in response. They were screaming on the top of their lungs, not noticing I quietly crept off silently leaving them in peace. Next I headed to Juvia and Gray's dorm and handed their clothes."Hello Mira-san." Juvia said. "What is this?" Gray asked. "Your dresses and tux for the ball." I said. Juvia happily snatched it off me and Gray lazily grabbed his. I looked at them opening their suits to reveal there mystery clothes.

"Wow!" Juvia exclaimed. She had a v-neck dark blue dress which was sent gloriously done to foot length. It was enveloped with many flowery slits popping here and there. "Thank you!" Juvia hugged her dress tightly. I waved good-bye to the pair and headed off.

Next I did the rest of the couples and decided to do Erza and Jellal last. Since they were on the bottom floor besides the lobby, I entered the floor then a shudder of light hit me. It was light was piercing my eyes. I walked through what seemed like endless light until I found a door.

"Uh-hello?" I said knocking. The door creaked open. I turned around, then there was smoke arising out of nowhere. I started to cough, I couldn't breathe in this smoke. I felt a great tug then i got pushed and I fell endlessly to the ground. I blacked out with the only memory of seeing a big black figure towering over me.

What has happened to MIRA? The ball starts in 35 minutes? Will she make it to the ball? Or will she lay there unconscious?

Find out in the next chapter~!

here~!! Did you enjoy the book~!! Or the CHAPTer comment down below who you think made MIRA un-conscious... And what has happened to her? Where is Erza and Jellal?

Stay tuned and byeeeee

-YANNA AND MAVIS SAN NAH KUN NAH KIDDING