Chapter 7: Mystical Happenings

Lucy's POV

*Time Skip Before MIRA Becomes Unconscious*

I walked out of my dorm looking gorgeous. My makeup and hair was perfectly done. Today was gonna be great. As I proceeded another step, I tripped over landing face first. "Ugh- Oh no! My hair is totally ruined!" I shouted.

I looked down at the floor and picked up the garments I tripped on. It labeled, "Erza and Jellal." I guess this is there clothes for the ball. I'll just tell Mira that I did her a favour by giving Erza and Jellal there gowns.

Anyways I sighed and left my floor going to the lobby and finding there dorm room. Knock! Knock! The door slightly opened revealing Erza's face. "Gomen! It seems Mira-san hasn't handed you your clothes." I said handing it. "Thanks!" Erza said slamming the door, that was weird.

Narrator's P.O.V

But hang on? If MIRA is on the same floor as Erza, Jellal and Lucy? How come they can't hear her? Weird isn't it?

Meanwhile..... Mira woke up with a start. She covered her eyes from the light. A figure was towering over her with his hand holding something so bright. Mira stood up carefully examining the place. "Wha- who are you?" Mira said. "And what's that thing?" She said. "My specialty spell, it makes people blind to the eye." Kaze said. "Oh and my name is Kaze." Kaze responded.

"Well it's seems it's not making me blind!" She yelled transforming into her demon form. "AHHHH!!! screamed Nahi and Shigura. "SHUT UP IDIOTS!" Mirajane shouted at them. "AND WHO ARE YOU GUYS?!?!" Mirajane asked angrily as she was in her demon form. "This idiot who has his shorts the wrong way is Nahi and the other idiot is the one who has his shirt tucked in." "WHY DO YOU HAVE YOUR SHIRT TUCKED IN?! YOU LOOK LIKE A GAY BOY!!" Kaze shouted at his own mate. "So-s-o-rr-y," stammered Nahi.

While they were argueing, Mira was going to attack all of them at once while they were busily argueing. "ATTACK!" Mira was trying to attack them using, her evil demon power. "Shield!" Kaze shielded himself by using his metal shield. Even though he had used his shield, Mira's powers were stronger and broke the armour. Kaze and his mates, had their jaw drop. "H-h-ho-w-w c-coul-d y-yo-u do s-such a t-hi-ng?" "NOT TELLIN'! AND NOW, I WILL AMBUSH YOU AND YOUR MATES IN JUST ONE HIT!!!! DARK MAGIC!!!"

Mirajane attacked, Kaze and his mates flew into the air and landed in their faces. "I WILL KEEP ON ATTACKING YOU IF YOU DON'T TELL ME WHERE I AM!" "Y-yo-u-r in-" Nahi started to tell the truth but Kaze and Shigura quickly shut his mouth with super sticky tape. "Never EVER tell our enemies the truth, SO SHUT YOUR MOUTH OR ELSE!"
Mira found a window and decided to escape! Will she make it? Shigura saw her flying to the window. "Master!" Shigura warned his master. "WHAT?!" "The girl is trying to escape!" Kaze quickly stretched out his arm and tried to pull Mira back. "NO! DON'T ESCAPE!"

Lucy's POV

Meanwhile, after I had fixed my hair, I went to find Mirajane. "Hmm.... Where is Mira? She was just here a minute ago. Oh yeah! She just might be getting ready I guess."

Anyway, I walked by Gray and Juvia's room and entered Natsu and my room. I gotta admit, he kind of looked handsome in his tux. But his scarf made his outfit look ugly. "Natsu! Don't you have a sense of style? Take that scarf out of your outfit." Natsu replied, "But... Igneel gave me this. This scarf is very special to me." "Oh... Alright." I agreed.

"Anyway, LET'S GO AND PARTTYYYYYY!!!!!" I screamed because I was so excited. Natsu and I knocked on everyone's door to let them know that we were going to go to the party.

~Timeskip 15 minutes~

Natsu's POV

Jellal and Erza were the last couple to talk to. Instead of knocking I accidently broke the door. "Oh no! *gasps*. Master Mavis will be angry!" Lucy was very, no, EXTREMELY, worried! "Don't worry Luce." I tried to reassure her, but failed miserably.

"IT'S LUCY, BAKA!!!" Lucy corrected me, with a very red face. "What's with your face?" I asked, but she never answered. Anyway, after we knocked on Jellal and Erza's door or Jerza what Mirajane would say, we finally went to the elevator.

~Timeskip 1 hour~

Lucy's POV

After one hour passed. Mira didn't appear. "Gosh, what's taking Mira so long?"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hello people! Mavis here, I would like to apologise for not updating for so long and maybe this might be a short chapter. Please forgive us.

Please do these things, or, WE WILL NOT BE MAKING ANYMORE CHAPTERS:

-Vote

-Comment

-Share!

SORRY FOR BEING MEAANNNNN!!!

~Mvais, Wendy, Yanna~