Chapter 4: Back To Our Rooms

Lucy's POV

After we were partying crazily, we finally finished, and went back to our rooms. I glanced at the clock and it was 12:30am, so I decided to sleep because the ballroom occasion was today and I didn't want Master Mavis to know that I had black bags underneath my eyes because of staying up late. So I went to sleep.

-8 hours later-

"WAKE UP SLEEPYHEAD!!!" Juvia shouted, I ignored her I just wanted to stay in the big comfortable bed. "Ugh! Can't you wake me up 30 minutes before the ballroom occasion starts?" "No way! You would miss breakfast! I don't want you to starve. You have to get ready for breakfast." Juvia shook me. "Fine!" I jumped out of bed and changed into my aqua t-shirt with my favourite pair of blue jeans and sapphire high heels. I quickly did my hair in a messy bun and went down to the elevator to the room where we ate breakfast. The breakfast food was served in buffets. I grabbed 5 hashbrowns, 1 poached egg and 3 strips of bacon. Oh! And a strawberry milkshake too!

I saw Erza, Levy and Juvia quietly eating breakfast, Levy was reading 'Moby Dick' and drinking a milkshake at the same time, Juvia was eating her scrambled egg and Erza was eating her hashbrowns. After I finished eating I saw a bus with blue and black on it just like the bus we traveled in.

"Hello everyone!" I gasped, I saw.... Loke. I saw this girl with long dark brown hair and saw her drinking. Cana was always drinking. She drinks everywhere! On the bus, in her home in my bar, even in hotels! "Why didn't you guys travel here yesterday?" I asked while walking towards them. "Oh, because the stupid bus was late!" Cana said as she was glancing at the bus driver, while she was drinking a ginormous barrel of beer.

"Anyways, we got our ballroom dresses! Mirajane is taking care of 'em." I said. "Umm... What ballroom dance?" Loke questioned. "Oh..right! I didn't tell you. We have a ballroom dance tonight at 6." I made sure everyone else knew about it. "WE BOYS ARE GOING TO W-WEA-R DRESSES?!" What the? He is an idiot just like Natsu. Why on Earth would he think that the boys are going to where dresses? "No! *facepalms*. You guys are going to wear formal BOY clothes!" "Oh right!" Loke finally knew.

I facepalmed again and grinned like a moron, my own Fairy Tail Family was coming, I couldn't wait for tonight.

A/N:

Hello! AngelishYanna here! I edited the chapter while MAVIS-san made it! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, remember to vote comment and share!!

Bye!

~AngelishYanna, Sweet_Wendy and Vermillion_Mavis~