5: Brand new girlfriend

***Natalia's POV***

Wait......

Niña Jones?

"Hey baby," Kyle greeted. Kyle pecked Niña on the lips.

Eww. Gross. I thought. My eyes widened. I dropped the fork I was holding and just gulped while I was looking at them doing all sorts of lovey dovey.

"Y-You have...a g-girlfriend?" I stuttered raising my eyebrow.

Niña looked at me evilly. I hate this bitch. I thought. I really, REALLY wanted to slap her face.

"I'm his brand new girlfriend, FYI. Who are you?" she asks staring me up and down.

"She's my best friend, babe," Kyle explained looking at me with a grin. I smiled back. But it was a sad smile.

"Well, I don't like her."

"Babe..."

"Kyle can we talk for a minute. Please? Alone?" I said glaring at Niña. She just rolled her eyes and me and Kyle headed away from the table.

"I know you got surprised on the girlfriend thing," Kyle said.

"Obviously," I said rolling my eyes.

We just stood there silently. Not saying a word. I cleared my throat and started talking.

"What's happening Kyle? Last night, you said you loved me. Also like two hours ago. Why the change of plans?" I asked him.

"I-I'm just.....moving on. You don't love me, Natalia. So it's better if I find someone else. Remember what you said last night. I should find somebody else. Someone who could love me back. And I did. Niña helped me when I was heartbroken. And that's how I fell in love with her. I'm just doing what you want, Nat," he explained.

***Kyle's POV***

It hurt saying this to her. This was all a lie. I wanted to say, "Natalia, this is all a lie. I still love me. Please love me back," but I couldn't. This is just so that she can love me back. Also for revenge.

I looked at Natalia at the eye and there were tears brimming in her eyes.

Wait....is she hurt?

"Natalia-"

"No, no. Your getting the wrong idea. I'm fine," she tried reassuring me.

"No. Why are you crying? I'm fine," I said.

"No. I'm just proud of you, that's all."

Ouch Natalia. Your breaking my heart. I thought. My heart hurts badly. Why did she have to say that? That really hurt.

Is that even true? Did she mean it?

"Natalia, I'm sor-"

She walked away before I could even finish my sentence.

I'm so sorry Natalia....

I'm so, so sorry.