6: Jealous?

***Natalia's POV***

The next morning...

"Natalia! Someone's here to see you!" Jen yelled.

"I'm not deaf, Jen. No need to shout," I said, glaring at her.

"Whatever. Go downstairs. The girl told me to not tell you," Jen explained rolling her eyes before shutting the door.

I pulled the duvet of me and headed downstairs.

"Hey bestiiieeee! Wanna go shopping? There's a sale today at the mall," Sandra explained.

Of course. Sandra. I thought.

"Umm...I'm not really sure. I'm kinda in a bad mood, bestie. Sorrs," I said sighing. The memories from yesterday flooded in my mind.

"What do you mean-Ohh," Sandra said.

"Are you....jealous?"

Wait.....what?!

"What the hell, San? No! Of course not. He's my best friend, Sandra. Not my boyfriend. Hahahaha! What a funny joke," I said nervously.

"Oh c'mon, Natalia! Just admit that your jealous. Jealous of her best friend! Seems that you like Kyle, huh?" Sandra asks me mysteriously.

I roll my eyes and laugh a fake laugh.

"Hahaha! You've got to be kidding me, Sandra! Now give me a minute to pick an outfit so that we can go to the mall!" I said.

"I thought you said you don't wanna go?" Sandra asked me.

Oh yeah. I thought. I laughed nervously again. "I....change my mind! I really want to because...umm...I'm running low on clothes! So let's go shop till we drop!" I exclaimed jumping up and down as if I was excited.

Actually, I just wanted to get away from the jealous topic. I hated to hear that.

Me jealous? Puh-leeze! I thought while I was walking up to my room.