28: "Flowers for me?"

***Natalia's POV***

KRRIIINNGGG!

Lunch time! Yay!!!

I head over to my locker to drop my books and some other stuff that I feel lazy to bring. While I'm heading there, a guy with brown hair gives me a rose and says, "The guy who gave this says, 'Your beautiful whenever you smile',"

I raise my eyebrow and he motions to the rose.

"Flowers for me?" I ask, making sure.

"Ummm...your name's Natalia Rowell right?" the guy asks me. I nod my head nervously.

"So...I guess your the right girl," he says, grabbing my hand and placing the rose. He runs away before I could ask him who gave me the rose.

"Why thank you," I say to myself, continuing my walk to my locker.

Suddenly, a girl who is also holding a rose heads to me and smiles saying, "The guy who gave this says, 'Your the most best thing that ever happened in my life',"

She hands me the rose and runs away before I could say anything. I blush. Oh Good Lord, who is this guy?

After awhile, a guy who's wearimg shades hands me a rose too, saying, "The guy who gave you this says, 'I find it cute when your sleeping peacefully by my side',"

After five people who gave me roses and quotes from the mystery guy, Sarah and Sandra comes up to me, both of them holding a rose in their hands.

"Guys! Can you please tell me wha-"

They cut me off. "The guy who gave you these says, 'I love you every single day, hour, minute and second',"

They hand me the roses and then tie a white blindfold on my eyes.

"Guys! Not funny!" I exclaim as they drag me with them.

"Can you please shut up? We're almost there just hold on!" Sarah says.

I sigh and just keep my mouth shut.

But, I think I have a feeling who's this guy who gives me roses and lovely compliments....