1

Natalia Orlova. My name is Natalia Orlova. My life? Full of murdering and betraying. I am on the run now after the famous mafia gang malevolence has declared me dead. They think I died but yet again it was just another betrayal. Welcome to my story.

"Everything is ruined at this point but you'll always have your spot in my heart that no one can take so until I know for sure that I am a better person this might be goodbye" probably the last time I am ever gonna see him. My own brother. He shot me. Aris Orlova my brother. Even after betraying him several times he still accepted me back. He is so naive doesn't know that this is my habit. A habit that'll never fade away. Finally giving up on me he finally shot me after I betrayed malevolence.

 Little did he knew I knew what was coming I had already changed the bullet to fake ones. A dead body that fully resembled me was ready to be placed with the same gunshot in my place. The only difference is no birthmark on the back. I intentionally did that so that later when sierra finally notices after the war with The 7 boulevards they are ready for what I'll bring. For now, I'll run.

After he shot me and ran away from the scene no one was there pin drop silence. I smirked as I got up ripped the fake skin off my head which was filled with fake blood. And wiped everything off with the handkerchief Tommy gave me. Tommy was the lover boy who was in love with sienna. I mean come on which ordinary man would stay with a mafia leader who threatened to kill him. I saw my men sneaking in the room I signaled them to hurry up. They were the men of the 7 boulevards. They placed the body with perfection after that I signaled the guy in charge to come towards me. "Use the drain and run away here's the map" I whispered internally smirking. Poor fellas gonna die in vain. So he signaled his team to follow him. 

Meanwhile, I heard some men of malevolence come in so I hid. "Uh, Rome you gotta see this" The man yelled and ran towards Rome. Meanwhile, I put on different clothes and a blonde wig on as my hair was full black and walk out with a fake id of malevolence. Nobody suspected a thing. They all thought I might be a new member. I was in the hallway when sienna and Tommy were talking and walking."Let's check up on nat" Sienna said as she walked forward towards aris's room. I took one last glance towards their back and started walking towards the front door.

As I stepped out the front gate a few steps forwards I glanced back."I'll be back for you malevolence". The walkie-talkie that was still connected to mine finally made a noise. It was Tommy declaring me dead. I got on my bike and rode away. I was in the middle of nowhere. It was a vast land in a forest. As I rode away I heard a blast going off. It was music to my ears. The people of the 7 boulevards that helped me were dead. "Ah, poor fellas," I said as I rode back to the city. After a really hard 2 and a half hours I was finally back in the city. There I went to a small and old building.

"Hey, honey. You are finally back." an old woman greeted me. She was the landlord of the place. She was sweet and lovely. She bought me peace in my chaotic mind that thinks of nothing but how to bring chaos. "Mama Esmerelda!!" I gasped and squealed and hugged her. "I missed you so much," I said as I faced her."let's go to your house let's sit there and talk. Is that alright?" the lady asked."Of course." I nodded. She slowly started walking up the stairs while I held her hand and my other hand was on her shoulder so that she doesn't fall.

"Ah my knees are starting to ache" she complained as her knees were giving up after 12 steps. "Well I can help," I said as I put her hand on my shoulder and pick her up in a bridal style. "Oh my. You are quite strong honey" She chuckled. I lightly snorted. "Mmmhmm you are the strongest between the both of us. I mean come on I really couldn't handle all these people the way you handle them" I said smirking."Oh don't try and cheese me" she said and both of us laughed. Both of us entered my house as I sat mama Esmerelda on a chair. When I felt something rubbing against my feet. 

I looked down and saw my black cat. Aurora. "Aww heyyy, love," I said as she jumped in my embrace. Aurora was a black cat with different colored eyes. When I went to the adoption center she was a really lovely kitten yet no one wanted to take her in. The other cats got so much attention and love and affection while she just sat there. Lost wanting to be seen. She reminded me of myself. So I took her in. During my free time, I gave her all the love I could physically give. When I am not here mama Esmerelda takes care of her. "Mama I'll go and do some grocery shopping. I'll cook for us today. Is that okay?" She nodded."You have the money right?" she asked."Of course mama. Take care love you" I said as I exited the house and went out. 

A grocery store was just 2 blocks away. I went there making sure I took the fake id and some cash from my bike. As I got there I saw 2 police officers. Just out of caution I wore my hood on. I walked in got all the stuff I needed and went to the cashier when the police officers approached me."Ma'am, may I see your Id card?" The police officer said. I took out my fake id and showed them. "I am sorry to disturb you miss Evelyne but there has been an increase in gangs in this area so you should be careful," The officer said handing me my Id back. "I'll make sure to keep an eye out for it officer," I said as I took my stuff and got out.

I sighed in relief that they didn't recognize me. This is my life outside the mafia. Lots of hiding but mama's love and aurora's meows will always keep me going. Even though this is just the beginning of my story.

----TO BE CONTINUED----