4

*Robert's P.O.V*

The traffic was not being so merciful today and by the looks of it, I have to drive the whole night. Great just great. Both of us were silent for probably 4-5 hours now. My gas was running out so we had to stop somewhere. I glanced at her occasionally and I couldn't get a readout of her. If she was deep in her thoughts or really focused on her surroundings.  

"Is there any water in this car?" She finally spoke. "It should be in the backseat," I said trying not to doze off and stay focused on the road. She pulled a bottle out of the backseat and drank it. I didn't think much of it. "w-what was in this?" she asked holding her head with both hands and started seizing. "What in the actual fuck?" I quickly pulled in front of this small motel and noticed she drank the flumazenil water that I carry around for the benzodiazepines I had to take while on a recent mission. She was seizing vigorously. I tried to get my hands out of the wires and just roughly pulled out of it. It cut my skin but at that point, I didn't care. I quickly went and booked a motel room and carried her to the room.

"Shit" I mumbled to myself as I slammed the door close with my feet and laid her on the bed. Taking her heavy jacket off and her top and pants leaving her in her underwear. I tried not to look too much. I looked for a pulse and it was very light. She wasn't breathing either "shit shit shit" I mumbled and went for a mouth to mouth resuscitation. After a few times, she gasped for air and started breathing but didn't wake up. I took off my shirt and put it on her. It was huge on her.

If I was in the right state of mind this would be the perfect time to escape and report to the authorities but after driving so many hours and basically kinda getting kidnapped and dealing with her seizure my brain refused to work so all I did was lay beside her because the couch looked really uncomfortable and dozed off.

*End of Robert's P.O.V*

Back to Nat's P.O.V

As the sun rays hit my face through the sheer curtain of the room I groaned and lightly rubbed my eyes feeling a warmth beside me. I felt something around my waist my eyes widened and I turned my head around to see a shirtless Dawson sleeping next to me. 'What in the actual fuck happened?' I thought. My back was pressed onto his chest and his grip around my waist was...strong I would say. For a moment I was speechless if it was one of the random hooks up nights I would've probably shot that guy for falling asleep with me but this felt weirdly nice. Maybe it was just my tired brain. Not thinking anything I just snuggled in more and tried to doze off again feeling rather comfortable like this.

Just a few minutes later Robert started waking up. Groaning in that process and tightening the grip around me a little more and burying his head on the crook of my neck. I could feel his hot breath on my neck. What the hell am I even thinking? I need to get out of here asap. I open my eyes trying to get used to the sunlight and turn waking Dawson up in that process too. Shit, but the bed felt way too comfortable and my body was way too tired. 

Dawson realized how close he was and moved to give me a little space. "Just stay here for today. You had a seizure pretty sure you are feeling tired" he said his voice a little husky and tired. "And you should be escaping rn but you didn't," I said as I got up and started wearing my clothes. The headache was still there but I could think straight. "Yea I probably should've what is the plan now?" He said sitting up. My plan wouldn't work if I was with him so my eyes went to the vase sitting there. "I am sorry Dawson," I said as he looked up at me sleep still visible in his eyes. "Huh why?" he said as I took the vase and smashed it on his head. He was unconscious but he wouldn't die. I took some important stuff for him and started to leave. I looked back at him one last time and rushed away.