3

Disclaimer: Mature language

It had now been 2 weeks and now I had to leave. "Promise you'll come back in a month?" mama said as she held my hand her eyes filled with desperation and sadness and worriedness."Ofc mama I will come back no matter what" I said as I lightly pecked her hands and squatted down to pet aurora. Her eyes still were saddened. I bid them both goodbye hoping I could see them in a month. I got on my bike and rode off to the unknown.

First, stop 'the 7 boulevards'. It was a 3-hour bike ride from here. After a 30 minute ride, I was on this long bridge over a river. The sun had started to rise and the streets were empty. I pulled my bike aside and took my helmet off. The sunrise made me get goosebumps. It was just so beautiful and motivating. Like a rebirth but this time just stronger. After exactly 8 minutes I yet again returned to my journey to the mafia headquarters. After a long ride, I was finally here.

As soon as I parked there and took my helmet off men surrounded me pointing guns at me. My plans were working. They said nothing just handcuffed means took me in and put me in a bulletproof glass cage. I just sat on the floor. Soon the Boss came in. "Oh look who it is. One of the top 10 of malevolence. To what do I owe the pleasure of meeting you again" Rolan the mafia boss of 'the 7 boulevards' said. I just smirked while looking straight into his eyes. Out of anger, he punched me and I fell to the floor. "don't ever stare in my eyes," He said with extreme bitterness. 

Suddenly another man entered. Not so tall maybe 5' 8". Deep brown eyes and brown curly hair. He looked mature maybe 5 years older than me. I am 33. Button up shirt that hugged his body. A black vest and a loose tie with nikes and blue jeans. Such an odd choice yet it perfectly fitted him. Oh, he got a thicc ass too.

I looked at rolan in curiosity and asked. "What's this joker's name?" and smirked. "I am Robert Dawson. A private CIA investigator." I looked at this new guy amused. "Since when did the CIA get in the mafia?" I asked sarcastically chuckling. "To inform you the 7 boulevards made a deal with the CIA to help us trap your mafia. Malevolence the name is? Cheesy name to be honest. So as long as they help us we don't hand them over to the UK government." He said bluntly but sarcasm and sassiness were found in his voice. 

"Ohh US is in trouble because of us? I am proud" I said lightly laughing and putting my back against the wall. He just stared at me. "What do you want from me?" I said staring into Robert's eyes. "The truth what is malevolence planning on to do in this 'war'" he said air quoting the word war. "Well, you see Mr.Dawson, I am excommunicated from my mafia so I don't know shit," I said and looked at him with disgust. "Well then take as long as you need to spill the tea I will be here the whole week. My bed is right outside your cage" He said winked and got out. Wait did he just wink at me? AT ME! He's gonna fucking regret that. "Well well Natalia let's see how your mafia survives our trap 2 weeks later," He said and went out like. "I thought it was one week," I remarked. "Higher authorities" he just said bitterly and walked out.

*1 week later*

Dawson got nothing out of me the only thing we did was either stare at each other, argued, or sat in silence. Rarely making a normal conversation.

*Robert's p.o.v*

1 week...1 ENTIRE FUCKING WEEK! God damnit. She is a tough one to crack. A very tough one. She barely says anything calmly. We either argue for hours before I go to sleep and she just gets lost too deep in her thoughts. She barely slept the past week maybe 2-3 hours a day max. Some nights she didn't even sleep. She sure knows how to push my buttons.

"Nothing? You are a CIA agent and you got nothing?" Rolan said to me as I rub my temples. "She's one tough case okay? I need her to say everything willingly to me" I said sighing heavily. "If I were you I would have already used violence to get information out of her" Rolan said as he slammed his hands on the table. "Yea and that would take you even longer. Physically abusing her would just make her hate us more so she won't say a word till she would die. Fucking Russians man I don't know where they get so much loyalty from in them." I said as I took my notepad and walked off to where Natalia's glass dome/cage was. 

As soon as I entered someone started strangling me from behind using a scotch tap I tried to attack whoever it was but putting both my hands back to attack the attacker was my biggest mistake I was handcuffed. They took my gun out and finally came in front of me. It was Natalia.

"Thanks for going away as you can see I was waiting for this moment. Now either you take me to the weaponry or I shoot you dead at this exact spot. " She said loading the gun. I just nodded. She then went ahead to look outside and saw no one. Of course, the hallway was empty. Rolan took all the members of the mafia for special training. Ah, fuck me. She took my collar in her grasp and drag me outside the room. Then pointed a gun on the back of my head so I had to lead her to the weaponry.

As soon as we got there she took a rope that was just lying there and tied the chains on my cuff to the door with it and started gathering supplies in a black bag. "I gotta say those handcuffs are no fun to be in for a week. It bruised my wrists badly. Fortunately, I am used to worst." She said lightly scoffing. I just glared at her. "What? enjoying the view Mr.Dawson?" She again said and I looked away. She zipped up the bag and put something in her pocket. 

These handcuffs were already starting to get annoying. She came towards me but this time with a silencer on it. "Let's go, shall we?" she said digging the gun in my stomach. I just nodded and she dragged me through the exit still being careful. Now we were in the garage. "So where is your car?" she asked. I signaled to the black one by moving my head. "Ohhh fancy huh?" Okay at this point she was sounding like Harley Quinn. "Yup," I said popping the 'p'. "Get in the driver's seat" she commanded and I looked at her amused."How the hell am I supposed to drive with these?" I said moving my wrists indicating the handcuffs. "Get in and you'll find out," she said taking the keys out of my pocket unlocked it, and pushed me to the driver's seat.

As I sat she closed the door for me ran to the other side and got in. She then proceeded to pull my hands towards her and let me tell you she almost broke it. Put a rip-resistant wire. 4 layers of it and tied it to her side of the car. Well fuck me cutting this wire with my teeth alone will take me like 30 mins and if I try something now I am dead meat. She then proceeded to take my handcuffs off. The wire was tight and short so even steering the wheel tugged onto my skin.

"Well well well, how the tables have turned. Malevolence now you know the address right?" I nodded but looked at her. "The pride parades are going on. A 6-hour ride will take a whole day. You sure you wanna do this?" I said hoping she would think of another solution and let me go maybe just maybe. "Yup" she just said popping the 'p' so I just silently started the car and drive away from the base of 'the 7 boulevards' this is gonna be one hell of a ride.

*end of Robert's p.o.v*

-----to be continued-----