Welcome to the Boiling Isles...

NO ONES POV:

Lucia was walking home after being fired for throwing fries at a guy that was complaining over his burger. She had really needed a job and that was the last place that would hire her. Well now that was gone, she would have to find something else. She was lost in thought gripping a pack of cigarettes in her hand. Luz had made her promise she would quit, but what luz doesn't know can't hurt her... right?

Suddenly she was snapped out of her trance when she heard someone scream. However, it was oddly familiar. Lucia turned the corner to see her sister Luz on the ground being bullied by the captain of the cheer team. "HEY... what are you doing to her!" Lucia yelled at the blond with pink highlights and her minions. "This doesn't concern you, now leave or you'll be next!" the blond called out. It took everything in Lucia to not beat up the blond, but she promised Luz she would have more self-control. "Well... that's my sister, so yeah it does concern me!" Lucia said as she walked towards them. "Well in that case, I was just showing this Luzer where people like her belong" the blond captain said as she threw Luz's Azura book in the trash can, "next time you'll be the one in the trash" she said as she walked away laughing, her minions following.

"Luz...are you ok?" Lucia cried. Luz was getting up walking to the trash can to get her book. "Yes, I'm fine, thank y- HEY WHERE IS- TINY TRASH THEIF!" Luz cried following the small owl that held her book, Lucia close behind. The small owl quickly approached a old cabin in the woods. The owl hopped inside followed by Luz and Lucia.

Luz and Lucia kept following the small bird until they were at the edge of a cliff. There they stood looking over a small town called Bonesborough, little did they know they were a long way from home. "What is this place?" they both said in unison. 

Word Count: 354

This is my first fanfiction so I hope its not that bad, I will try to upload a new part at least every week. Have a great day!