"Te amo"

"This is where I hide away from all the emperor's goons" Eda spoke. "Cool!" Luz yelled in response. "Ok, so, I have a closet and a spare room, who gets which" Eda asked the two humans. Luz and Lucia looked at Eda, then each other and darted up the stairs to where their new rooms were.

"Dibs on the room" Luz called just barely ahead of Lucia. "I said you could stay here; I get the room" Lucia said getting annoyed. "I'm younger, I get to choose" Luz said. "That doesn't make any sense! I'm older and bigger I need the room, you're like the size of a midget!" Lucia screamed. "I made it first I got the room" luz said in a bragging manner while slamming the door in Lucia's face.

"LUZ TE LO JURO POR DIOS SI NO TE VAS DE ESA SALA DE DAMB AHORA MISMO, ¡TE VOY A GOLPEAR EL CON LA CHANCLA!" Lucia yelled at the top of her lungs. "No! sorry, please don't hit me" Luz said as she ran to the dusty closet. Lucia then walked in the room satisfied with the fact that she didn't even have the chancla with her, she just knew the ultimate threat.

The girls then spent the rest of the day cleaning and decorating their new rooms. As luz was getting ready for bed, she heard a knock at the door. "Luz, I'm sorry about earlier", It was Lucia, "I didn't mean to scare you, can I come in?" Lucia asked in the calmest voice possible. "Come in" luz said sheepishly.

As Lucia came in, she saw luz sitting in the corner, "I brought you something" Lucia said sitting next to Luz. Luz then turned around to see a friendly smile next to her. "So, I got this for you on the way home, before I herd you scream, and I never got a chance to give it to you." Lucia said reaching into her backpack.

She then pulled a bisexual pride flag out and handed it to Luz. "Oh my gosh, Lucia, Thank you so much!" Luz said as she unraveled the flag to hang it up. "Do you want to read your Azura book?" Lucia asked. "YESSS!" luz yelled. "Hey, keep it down, the owl lady is sleeping" Lucia told luz. As they started to take turns reading the book Luz laid her head on Lucia's shoulder. "Te amo, Lucia" luz said falling asleep. "Te amo, Luz" Lucia said as she laid her head atop Luz's And dozed off hugging her little sister. 

Word count: 428

Sorry it took so long, I will try to do better updating.