Are We Too Young For This?

TW: SELF HARM, SUICIDE, AND BLOOD!

Luz woke up in the middle of the night to her phone ringing. As she started to reach for it, she noticed that Amity was still asleep on her arm. The human slowly grabbed her phone as the witch scrunched her face and mumbled something in her sleep. 

Luz answered her phone as she saw Lucia pop up on her caller id. "What do you want, its the middle on the night?" Luz asked groggily. 

"LUZ! Oh thank god you answered, I've been calling all night. Where are you? Its been over a day! You need to come back right now. We need to go back home!" Lucia screamed from the other line. 

"Why? So you can lie to me again? Break yet another promise? For all I know yow don't even mean it when you say you love me. For once in my stupid life, I don't wish I didn't wake up in  the morning. I'm finally happy. I'm NOT leaving!" Luz whisper-yelled as she felt tears start to prick her eyes. Luz heard Lucia start crying on the other end. 

"Luz, I'm sorry, ok? I promise. I know- I know I screwed up, and I know you hate me now. But- but I- I just miss my little sister, and I want you to come back. This world is dangerous, you could get hurt. Your all I have left and I cant lose you. Because- if I do- I wont be able to go on." Lucia paused for a moment to catch her breath while she cried into her hands. "Luz, I just need to know that your safe. Please..."

Luz winced as she heard Lucia scream Luz's name. She had never seen or heard Lucia like this, she just sounded so sad and empty on the phone. "Look, I am safe, and I'll come back, but we cant go home, ok?" Luz spoke before she could stop herself. 

"YES! That's fine, I just need to see you. Bye." Lucia said as she hung the phone up and started to calm down some. 

⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻

Luz wrote a quick note to the still sleeping girl and started walking to her new home. After about  half an hour or so she reached the door of the owl house and nocked. Almost instantly Lucia opened the door in shorts and a black sports bra.  

"Hey," Luz said as she walked past Lucia and into the house. Luz looked at her sister. Lucia's face was red and swollen as she continued to cry. Luz looked down and saw a knife on the floor as she gasped. When she looked back at Lucia, she noticed bloody cuts all over her arms and stomach. Suddenly Lucia lunged forward and hugged Luz. 

"I thought you died!" Lucia yelled as she buried her face in the crook of Luz's neck. Luz pulled away and looked at her sisters blood on them both as she started to cry. 

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS?!" Luz screamed and at her sister. "WHERES EDA? WHY DIDNT YOU GET HELP!?" 

"Eda left a few hours ago" Lucia said as she started to sway back and forth catching Luz's attention. 

"Come on, lets go to the bathroom-" Luz started to say as Lucia cut her off.

"NO! Luz, you cant go in there." Lucia told her sister as she passed out. 

"OH MY GOD!" Luz yelled. She ran up to Lucia and started dragging her to the bathroom. As she opened the door she smelled the sent of meatal in the air. She pulled Lucia to the bathtub and shoved the curtain out of the way.

 Luz gagged as she saw the bathtub covered in her sisters blood and threw up. Luz quickly turned the cold water on full blast and grabbed the pair of scissors off the counter. She started spraying the cold cater all over her sisters motionless body and cutting her shirt into strips of fabric. 

Luz put a hand on Lucia's neck and felt a very weak pulse. "PLEASE, LUCIA- NO!" Luz screamed as she tied the fabric strips around Lucia's cuts. Her vision was blurry from the tears and she could hardly see. 

"WHAT DID I DO? WE ALREDY LOST DAD, YOU CANT GO TOO! PLEASE! I'm only 14. Why cant I just be happy? I'm sorry!" Luz cried and screamed and begged as she hugged her sister, hearing her heartbeat getting weaker and weaker until it just stopped. Luz screamed, louder than she ever had. She could be heard at least a mile away. 

⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻

Eda was walking back home from the night market with king. Just then she heard Luz scream and she ran towards the house. She ran in the house and heard Luz crying. "KID! Where are you!?" Eda yelled. Just as she said that she saw blood on the floor. "LUZ!" Eda screamed as she followed the trail of blood on the floor. As she ran into the bathroom she gasped, causing Luz to look at her. Luz got off her sisters dead body.

"MS. EDA!" Luz cried as she hugged her the same way Lucia had hugged her. 

"Kid, what happened to her?" 

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to" Luz cried. "I got home and she was bleeding-, then she just passed out!"

"Kid, listen to me, ok?" Eda spoke as the small human nodded her head. "Take King, go in your room, and cover your ears. Ok?"

"WHAT? No! I'm not leaving her again I-" Luz snapped.

"Do you want to save her, or not?" Eda asked as Luz obeyed her and went to her room. A moment later, Luz heard Lucia and Eda screaming in pain, causing Luz to cry louder. but suddenly, it all stopped. Luz got up and ran back into the bathroom to find Lucia sitting up, looking around. Luz lunged forward and hugged her sister. "Hey, Kid, you need to give her some space. Lets go to bed now, ok?" Eda spoke as they all walked to their rooms. Only this time Luz slept in Lucia's bed with her. There was no way Luz was letting her sister go again. 

⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻⫻

Word count: 1024