I have two moms (WM)

Age- 3 years

TW- none

Summery- Your mom gets married to nat so now you have two moms

Nat's POV:

Today is my wedding with wanda we have been together for 2 years Today y/n officially becomes my daughter she doesn't call me mumma but i have known her since the day she was born and i love her as if she was my daughter but changing the subject I am preparing for the wedding and I am too nervous with me is yelena, maria and melina they are my bridesmaids and y/n is with wanda since she is the flower girl so she enters before wanda three days ago I spoke with wanda and we both believe that y/n doesn't understand what is happening today we believe that she thinks that we are playing so tomorrow before we leave to the honeymoon we are going to explain it to her.

wanda's POV:

I am getting ready for my wedding but I am also dressing y/n she is the flower girl we have been practicing for 2 weeks so that she does it well since as she is small she is very easily distracted my bridesmaids are gamora carol and shuri they are helping me with y/n since she woke up in a with a lot of energy today so she is running around laughing after 30 minutes of playing with her I looked at the clock and if 15 minutes was my wedding to I got super nervous so I sat down But y/n must have realized because suddenly I feel a small hand take my hand and I hear her say "Mom you look beautefull." after that there was a knock on the door "come in" i said the door open and it was pietro he is the one who is going to walk me down the aisle "are you ready?" He tells me i get up a realise the most waited moment arrives.

Nat's POV:

The time came I was at the altar waiting for my beautiful future wife to walk down the aisle suddenly the doors open and there I see y/n walking throwing flowers but also waving at all the people she knew behind her Wanda came with a white dress in which she looked beautiful i was mesmerize until I felt something on my leg when I saw what it was I realized it was y/n I hugged her and she says "you look beautiful mumma" my heart melted after these words but I was also happy because she called me mumma

(im to lazy to do the wedding)

the priest said "the bride can kiss the bride" with that I hear y/n say "I have two moms" I kiss wanda and then y/n run to hug us