Robbie's daughter (EO)

Age- 10 years

TW- talk about cancer

Summery- you are robbie's daughter and he is married to elizabeth olsen but you aren't close with her because something that happend 3 year ago

Y/n's POV:

My dad is Robbie Arnett is THE Robbie Arnett 3 months ago he married elizabeth olsen so now she is my stepmother they had been together 2 years since I was 8 and I still can't have a real conversation with lizzie the only thing that We exchange are "hello" "goodbyes" "yes" and "no" only that she looks super sweet the thing is that 3 years ago I lost my mother due to cancer I was very close to her and after 2 months going to chemotherapy it did not work and she died and my father manage to find someone that make him happy and I love seeing them together happy since they are meant for each other I really want to get along with her but I do not want to become close with her and then lose her and I know that not  everyone has  cancer but After losing my mom everything is possible. But this week my dad has to travel so I'm going to stay with Lizzie and I'm going to try to talk to her and try to explain the situation to her and see what she thinks since I think my dad hasn't told her what happened to my mom.

Lizzie's POV:

I have known Y/n since she was 8 and I don't know if she hates me or something like that but every time I want to do something with her she awnsers me with a monologue as yes or no not matter how much I try to maintain a convertation with her, she always leaves and does something else, sometimes she ignores me, but this week is my opportunity to become close with her since Robbie has to travel, so she will not be able to ignore me as much as she das when robbie is here. I think i may know the reason why y/n she does not want to talk. i have known both of them for 2 year and I never hear y/n talk about her mom and I don't see any photos around the house I haven't asked Robbie either, since I don't know what can happen when I ask him, so when the time comes and he tells me y/n decide to talk to me and tell me I can make conclusions but I think she can believe that I am going to replace her mom and thats why she dosen't want to let me in.

-3 days later-

Y/n's POV:

today we had to get up early since dad is leaving today the moment i didn't want to arrive becaise ever since my mom died I became very close to dad and I won't be able to see him for a week after being in the bathroom for 25 minutes panocong not knowing what was going to happen I hear lizzie say"y/n are you ready because we have to go to drop off your dad at the airport" to which I answer "yes I'm ready" then I went downstairs and I saw my dad with his suitcases at the door and Lizzie with the keys the car the two of them waiting for me to get out to leave when we got in the car lizzie and dad started talking but I was so nervous that I started looking out the window without listening to what they were saying until the car stopped at the airport entrance and dad gave a kiss to lizzie and one to me and entered the airport  lizzie said goodbye and we left there was an awkward silence until I heard lizzie say "y/n what do you want to have for lunch" "mcdonald's" i told her  She smiles and keeps driving to the drive-thru of Mc each one  order what we wanted and we returned home at that moment I realized it was time to tell her everything so I waited for her to sit down at the table to eat and I sat down. in the seat next to her to which she was surprised as I usually know I sit next to my dad and if he is not home i eat in my room after that I looked into her eyes and started talking"Lizzie I know I haven't been the nicest person these two years but it's for good reason or that's what I think ..."

Lizzie's POV:

"Lizzie, I know I haven't been the kindest person these two years, but it's for good reason or that's what I think 3 years ago before you and my dad met we were the perfect little family until one day My mom woke up with an unbearable stomach pain so my dad took her to the hospital and she was diagnosed with cancer she decided to have chemotherapy treatment but after 2 months her body couldn't take it anymore and she died that is the reason why We don't talk about her or we don't  have pictures of her at home" after hearing her tell me why they didn't talk about her mother I looked into her eyes and realized that tears were running down her cheeks so I wiped them away and I told her "I'm very sorry for your loss and sorry if I press you a lot at times it's just that I wanted to get along with you since your dad always tells me how sweet you are and many of your stories" in that I hug her tightly and she me The hug returns and I hear her say "can i call you mama?" "yes but only if you want" she hugs me tight and says "I love you mama" after that we both sat on the sofa we put on a movie and snuggled together and fell asleep

When robbie came back he realized how close we had become and he was very happy y/n began to tell me everything and we are having a very good  mother daughter relationship