Bath time (EO)

Age- 4 years

TW- none

Summery- The cast was on vacation everyone together and your mom decided that was the perfect time for a bath but nothing went as planned

Lizzie's POV:

We were with all the cast on vacation since we all had some time before we started recording again so we decided to go to Hawaii and at that time y/n it was very dirty after the plane so I decided it was time for a bath so i wait for it my baby wake up from her nap so then i began to prepare the bath and when I was all ready I hear "Momma, where are youuuu?" this could go to very different way that she is very happy and just get in the tub or that she starts to run or cry saying that she doesn't want a bath. I left the bathroom and went to take my baby when she saw me come out of the bathroom her smile disappeared and I realized that everything I was going to come out the second way so I prepared myself for what was about to happend.

Y/n's POV:

When I saw my mom coming out of the bathroom I realized that it was time for the bath so I got up from the bed and started to run everywhere my mom started to chase me so I kept running but after 10 minutes running I had gotten tired so I hid in a closet that was in our room my mumma passed by there like 5 times but she did not see me what made me giggle a lot but then I got bored and it did not sound like my mumma was there so I decided to go out and go to my aunt scarlett's room to hide but when I got there my mumma was there and by the time I realized it was her it was too late she took me and took me to the torture of children the tub i  started to cry "no mamma I don't want" "noooo" and i kept crying but nothing worked she didn't let go of me until we got to our room she sat on the bathroom floor and she asked me ...

Lizzie's POV:

"why are you so afraid of baths if nothing is going to happen" "because uncle rdj said that the baths turn you into a villain and I want to be like you and to be able to save the world also I have never seen you or my uncles taking a bath then it is true what  uncle rdj told me" when my little girl told me that my blood started to boil that is why she did not want to bath for that stupid story that he told her "love that is not true the thing is that when you grow up you begin to shower but we still take baths only in another way and after you bath you can go with your aunt scarlett since I have to talk to your uncle rdj" "then the bath is not going to do me a villain i will be able to save the world like you? " As a 4-year-old girl she is, she did not understand that we were actors, she believes that we are superheroes, so I followed her game and replied "baby when we come back from the missions we have to take a shower since we are very dirty can I tell a secret" "yeah " I start to whisper and tell her" the showers make us more powerful that's why after them we are so strong" after hearing that she immediately got into the tub and when she got out put on her Captain Amierica pj's I am not going to go into details since we are all clear who gave it to her when she put it on she put on some shoes and ran to Scarlett's room in that I am going to look for rdj let's say that after this conversation I had with him he started to be more careful with what he said to y/n.